Chapter Fourteen

AYYYEEE IPHONE 6 GANG!
Hope you like this😘😘

-They're in Florida (chapter 10😉)-

Morgan's POV

"Keep your eyes closed babe," I told Kenny while guiding him towards a blanket laid out by the lake in this small town.

"How much longer," he asked almost tripping over a stick on the ground.

"Okay 3.. 2.. 1.. Open!"

"Oh my god it's beautiful," Kenny's face was in awe as he looked at the lake with the sun almost setting behind it, "And I get to look at this gorgeous view with a gorgeous girl."

"Okay hold on a second.. I'll be right back," I chuckled and ran to a barn to grab a basket of food.

I came running back and Kenny was talking pictures of the view.

"What's that Morgan?" He smiled and tried reaching for it.

"It's from the bakery I told you about.. It's in the actual town but I had them bring it here so we can just stay," I smiled and set it on and ground and sat next to him.

"You didn't have to do this Morgan," he half smiled.

"I know.. I know.. Should I not have gotten this? Should I have just shown you the view and like kept it at that.. Sorry I just thought it'd be.." I was stopped by Kenny smashing his lips onto mine.

"I love you. Now what kind of stuff is there in this basket," he started pulling stuff out, "Some lemonade, plates, a cupcake, and some more pastries."

"I told her to put what everyone is loving right now.. We just have to try them all out," I started off grabbing something I'm pretty sure had apple in it.

Kenny grabbed some of the pastries and started eating them too. We just had small talk and finished eating and drinking the lemonade.. Soon enough the sky was filled with stars and a full moon. We laid on the blanket and Kenny had his arm around me as we just stared at the sky.

"We should write a song about this moment," he spoke with a raspy voice.

"I think that's a lovely idea," I turned to face him and we kissed.

*

"Morning love birds," Sam said as he walked into the bus, "How was the thing you did last night?"

"It was amazing.. and so gorgeous," I said looking towards Kenny.

"She's the cutest," he smiled.

"Okay well I'm glad you had fun, but it's time to rehearse so lets go," he told us and we all walked in the building.

-

"Kenny I'm going to go surprise some fans outside.. I'll be back for the meet and greet," I kissed his cheek and went to a hidden door.

I looked around and saw a group of 4 girls away from everyone, so I secretly walked over there.

"Oh my god," they all almost yelled.

"Shh.. Shh.. I just wanted to surprise you. Are you excited for the show?" I ask them all.

"We actually don't have tickets," they looked sad.

"Okay well.. Come with me," they started smiling and I took them back with me.

"Oh my god thank you so much Morgan," they all said causing me to smile.

"Babee come here," Kenny yelled, but he started walking towards us, "Oh hi.. Who are y'all."

"Well babe they were the girls I surprised and they didn't have tickets so I decided to have them come backstage," I smiled really big.

"Well in that case.. Jack, G, Sam, Skathan, Cody, Jake come out," He yelled.

They all came running in and smiled and 'introduced' themselves.

"So who's your faves?" I ask them jokingly.

"Sam"

"Johnson"

"Jack G"

"Kenny"

"Well you're going to have to fight me for Kenny there," I laughed and hugged them.

They took pictures and talked until it was finally time for the meet and greet.

"Okay so you can go to where we'll have the concert and get the perfect spot.. See you when the show starts." I waved.

*************************

I'm sorry for not updating in a while, but ugh I'm trying to make a schedule.. I've just been stressed/busy.

-@402HOLLAND 💘