Chapter Twelve

I literally haven't updated in over a month and I was gunna delete this but i have over 5k reads so I guess y'all like it.. I don't know who asked but someone commented asking to update so I'm back at it.. I made a Sammy fanfic too but I only have chapter one up so check it out and lemme know if I should write more!!

Kenny's POV

I walked in and saw Sammy and Morgan asleep on the bad.. Of course I did get jealous because they could fall in love somehow, but I think I'm just overreacting with them.

As I walked to my bed Morgan woke up..

"How was wherever you went to babe," she smiled and crawled away from Sammy.

"It was fun," I wanted to be short because I needed her to know I was mad.

"Well that's good.. I mean being on tour probably has you kind of stressed," her voice started becoming more of herself.

"Yeah.. but I'm fine," I started walking towards the bathroom to change into some sweats.

"What's wrong," she questioned me.

"Nothing," I somewhat slammed the door behind me.

Sammy's POV

"What the fuck was that," I yelled and shot up from bed.

"That was me being right," Morgans voice cracked and tears started running down her cheek and she ran out the door.

Kenny came out of the bathroom and I knew he did this. I ran up to him and grabbed his shirt.

"What the fuck did you do," I yelled to him.

"Nothing," of course he would say that.

"Obviously you did something because right now Morgan is crying somewhere," I yelled once again.

"I was mad because she's always cuddled up with you or someone else," I let go of him and he fixed his shirt.

"Really Kenny.. You're mad because she fucking comes to us.. You really don't get how she feels inside. She almost died and we were the only ones here.. If I was a girl then you wouldn't care. I love her like I love my sisters.." I looked into his eyes and ran out to go find Morgan.

I walked out of the hotel and started somewhat yelling her name.

After like 30 minutes I found her sitting on a bench shivering.. I was only wearing a hoodie and no shirt but I still took it off and ran to her.

"Why did I let myself get attached to someone Sam," she cried and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I talked to him Morgan.. And he just hasn't fully grasped what has happened to you babe. He said he was jealous when he walked in and stuff," I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

"Why is he jealous," her tears lessened.

"Because he think we're going to fall in love or something like that," I tried to make a joke about it.

"I think I'm falling in love with him and I hate it.. Because nothings even happened and I'm already in tears," she fake smiled.

"I'm here for you but lets go back and you two can talk it," I smiled.

"It's just because you're cold but okay Sammy," she finally actually chuckled and grabbed my hand and led me back to the hotel.

~
Morgans POV

Sammy opened the door for me and I saw Kenny sitting on the bed crying.

"I'll leave you too," Sammy whispered to me and went to the room with the other boys.

"Hi," I cracked as I walked closer to him.

He lifted his head up and his eyes were quite red.

"Stop crying," I whispered and sat next to him.

"Why.. I just messed this all up," he looked at me and a tear fell down his cheek.

I put hand on top of his because and began to speak, "I only freaked out because I thought you were mad at me and all that. I didn't realize you were jealous of me and Sammy, but you don't get it all the b-Kenny. They're all I have. I don't have any girls in my life. It's those four boys and you now," a tear came out of my eye and he wiped it away.

"I get it now.. It's just somehow people say that and they end up falling in love later," he frowned.

"I'm not going to fall in love with him because I know too much stuff about him.. It'd be like loving my brother. Plus how can I fall in love when I already am in love," I tried to smile.

And at that exact moment he crashed his lips into mine. It wasn't like any before.. It was just uplifting and meaningful because we just let go of what occurred.

"Morgan.. I love you," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and leapt off the bed to go change into sweats and a hoodie.

When I walked out Kenny was standing by the door.

"What," I laughed and hugged him.

"Let's go to the other room," he intertwined our fingers and opened the door for me.

~

"Lets order a pizza," Jack G yelled as we were playing a game of would you rather.

"Yess.. I'm starving," Jack J followed and called the place and ordered it.

Everyone was in the Jacks room so it was crowded.

We continued just goofing off and making a mess until the pizza showed up. I was dreading this because I started getting really self conscious lately and feeling like I'll go back to old habits.

We put on a movie and all the boys attacked the pizza and i just grabbed a small slice.

Sammy gave me a dirty look and then just went back to watching the movie.

I started drifting off during the movie and when I woke up everyone was asleep.

I walked into the bathroom and made myself throw up what I had eaten today.. It wasn't much but I still felt like the size of a hippo.

I walked out and just wanted to go back to my room and sleep but Jack G was standing outside of the door.

"Let's talk," his voice cracked and it made my heart drop. We walked out the door and into my room, "Why Morgan.. Why?"

"Because.. You don't get how I feel Jack," I wanted to cry but couldn't, "You can't tell anyone please."

"I won't.. But it this happens again I have to. I can't stand to see you like you were before. You're beautiful and need to eat and be healthy. I believe in you. Promise me," he held out his pinky and I put mine on it.

He got up and left and I just laid on the bed under the blankets.

~

Kennys POV

I heard what sounded like screaming, but couldn't quite figure it out.. I looked around and couldn't find Morgan so I realized it was her in our room.

I ran in there to see her shaking and tears coming out of her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and kept repeating the words 'It's okay.. I'm here' until she calmed down.

"It was that you all got killed by him and he tried to kill me and everyone was gone and," she wanted to go on but i covered her mouth.

"It's all okay right now. I'm here now and you need some rest," I kissed her cheek and laid down next to her and put my arm around her.

Soon enough we both fell asleep.

Hope you liked it!

Comment, Like, And Share This!!

TWITTER: @402BOYS