Chapter Eleven

IM SORRY IT'S BEEN A MONTH!

Kenny's POV

I woke up on the couch around 1 in the morning. Sammy was slightly snoring and Morgan was curled in a ball on the bed. I smiled.. because she looked so peaceful, like an angel.

I wasn't tired at all, so I decided to go on my phone.. I tweeted some and followed some girls on twitter. I loved their reactions..

I got hungry.. So I decided to go out but as I was putting on my shoes Morgan woke up.

"What are you doing babe," her voice cracked.

"I'm hungry."

"Well you aren't going alone," she got out of bed and put on her shoes.

She smiled and grabbed my hand. She isn't really a morning person so I was surprised she didn't just go back to bed because it was 2 o'clock in the morning.

*

"Why were you awake," she asked as she put a french fry in her mouth.

"I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep and then I got hungry," I smiled.

She pulled out her phone and I didn't know what she was doing until she started talking.

"Kenny got hungry and this is what ended up happening"

She showed the food we ordered and ended it, but she continued making them.

"Basically almost 3 o'clock in the morning and we are eating french fries"

The next one she just took a picture kissing my cheek.

"Kenny the world must know what I end up doing at this time with you," she smiled, "Unlessssssss."

I started laughing and kissed her forehead.

We finished our food and walked outside... The lights of the buildings were shining and the stars were bright.

Morgans POV

"It's so pretty," I spoke in awe.

Kenny put his arm around me and we continued walking down the street..

It was peaceful and quiet. The hotel was coming up so I decided to say something.

"We should write a song together," I whisper.

"We should... Even though that's really random," he almost whispers.

**

"GOOOOOODMOORNING LOVEBIRDS," Sammy screamed.

"What the fuck," my voice cracked as I rolled away from Kenny.

I got up and hugged Sammy.

"I love you faggot," I told him then ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Sammy's POV

"Where did you two go earlier," I asked Kenny.

"I got hungry so I was gunna go get some food but she woke up so we went out," Kenny replied while on his phone.

*

I hummed, "So what are you going to be doing today Ken."

"What?"

"I will be going out without you guys," Morgan said as she walked out of the bathroom in only a sports bra and leggings.

"Wow," I stared in awe.. Morgan is beautiful don't get me wrong, but I could never do anything with her because it'd be wrong.