Chapter Thirteen

Sorry I haven't updated .. &
I CHANGED THE COVER!!

Morgans POV

I woke up in Kenny's arms and it instantly put a smile on my face.

I rolled out of bed to get ready for the show today and it caused Kenny to awaken and he just looked at me grinned.

"Goodmorning babe," he laughed and started to walk over to me. He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my face.

"Stop I haven't brushed my teeth yet," I whined and ran into the bathroom but I didn't close the door so he followed and watched me.

Soon as I was done I kissed him and went to go get something to wear.

"What should I wear today babe," I asked as I looked through my suitcase.

"Wear black.. We should all wear black today," Kenny replied back.

"Okay then I'll wear this," I pulled out a tight black dress and black tights.

"You'll look good in anything you wear but still .. it's a good day to wear black," he laughed and got his own clothes out as I went into the bathroom to change.

When I walked out I saw Kenny laying on the bed in just his boxers and I laughed.

"Get dressed now," I concealed my laugh and walked to wake up the other boys.

They were all sleeping when I walked in so I decided to wake them up by pouring water on them all... It worked and they all started yelling at me just causing me to laugh even more.

-At The Show-

"Are you ready to perform," Sam asked me.

"I guess.. I never really know how to feel before shows because it never really was what I wanted to do," I fake smiled and walked on stage to Kenny.

I only sang one song and two duets with Kenny because it just isn't my passion.

"Hi beautifuls.. How are you tonight," I smiled, "Okay so first me and Kenny and going to sing Without You then you'll be surprised with the other two."

*

"Isn't she amazing everyone," Kenny smiled and kissed my cheek.

I laughed, "Okay guys have a good rest of the show!"

***

"Tonight was a really hype show," Nate said while we were all in the dressing room.

"It was.. But I think we could top it," G said smiling.

I didn't feel good right now and it definitely showed. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom. In there tears instantly started and I once again kneeled over the toilet forcing myself to throw up. And doing so resulted in me crying even more.

"Morgan, Morgan, Morgan," G kinda yelled while pounding on the door, "You're scaring me come out."

I couldn't speak or move.. It's like I was frozen.

"I'm breaking the door down if I have too Morgan," he yelled.

I opened my mouth to speak and nothing was able to come out.

All of a sudden the door slammed open and Jack ran to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe.. What are you doing.. Are you okay?" I could hear his voice break and I'm pretty sure he started to cry.

After a moment all the other boys surrounded me and it became really overwhelming.

Luckily this time I opened my mouth something came out, "Go.. Please.. Not you." I grabbed Jacks arm and pulled it closer to me.

"You did it again.. Didn't you," Jack was obviously upset and a tear came out of his eye.

"I can't do this anymore.. I need to go home," my voice cracked.

"Okay.. We need to take you somewhere tonight to help and then we can see from there. You can stay with us and not perform too," Jack was fighting his tears.

"Hospital." I frowned.

**

"Morgan, can you explain to me what happened," the doctor asked.

~

"I see.. We're going to be here to help. Where do you actually live?"

"Omaha, Nebraska but I want to move to LA soon," I replied.

"A move is not what you need.. You need to relax, but being on this tour is a little challenge but you can do it Morgan."

"Omahas our last stop.. Like 10 more places then she can stay there," Jack told them.

"Are you the boyfriend?" they asked him and I laughed.

"No he's someone who saved my life.. He's like my brother," I smiled.

"Okay so your vitals are good at the moment.. And here's a list of some places in Omaha we contacted and here's two medications for you," they explained some more stuff and then Jack and I walked outside.

"This boyfriend thing is kinda hard ya know," I proclaimed.

"Why?"

"Because I tried to be strong but I couldn't and it'll just pull him down and I don't want that .. I really almost love him Jack," I explained.

"You love him and it's okay.. As long as he loves you too," he smiled and put his arm around me.

*****

"Babe.. How are you," Kenny was standing outside of the bus.

"Fine.. I just need some water and rest right now," I fake smiled.

Jack touched my back and went inside.

"I love you Morgan.. I love you so much and I don't want you to think that just because this happened I won't, because it's just another part of you and I love every part. It'll take time but it'll get better baby," he wrapped his arm around me and I did the same.

"I love you so much Kenneth," I smiled but he couldn't see it. I moved back and little and kissed him creating a smile on both of our faces.

"I promise you to help you get through everything and to give you everything that I possibly can," he kissed my cheek and I put out my pinky. He wrapped his around mine and smiled.

"Promise?"

"I promise Morgan."

**************************

I don't ship Kendrea.. BYe