Chapter Ten

Read A/N At The End Please(:

Morgans POV

-On the tour bus-

We didn't have a show tomorrow, so once again we are staying in a hotel tomorrow and get a day for ourselves.. It isn't that far to our next show either. I already thought maybe going on tour with them wasn't the best idea because I liked going on my own schedule.

"What are you thinking about babe," Kenny took me out of zoned out state.

"Nothing really.. Just everything I guess," I sighed.

"Tell me," he started to look annoyed.

"I will.. Just not right now. At the hotel I promise babe," I whispered so no one else could be and I went to my bed.

I never really slept in it, but when I wanted to be alone I did.

Kenny's POV

"What's up with her," Sammy asked me.

"It's nothing," I smiled trying to get whatever she was thinking out of my mind.

**

Thud

Fuck.. Owwwwwwww

Was what everyone on the bus woke up too..

"What happened?" pretty much everyone asked at once.

"I hit my head," Morgan whined from the bed.

I jumped off my bed and walked to her bed, "Let me see babe."

She looked at me and there was blood dripping down her forehead.

"I think you should get that looked at baby," I told her.

"Ughhhh... Why?" she felt her forehead and winced in pain.

"Because it's bleed and the face you just made because you touched it," I laughed a little and took her off the bed.

She stumbled walked and almost fell again. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch in it.

I walked to the bus driver and told him what happened, so we were going to the hospital now.

*

"Oww," she whined as the doctor started with stitches.

"It doesn't hurt that bad," I chuckled.

"Matter of fucking opinion there babe," she gave me a look and I just smiled.

After a couple of minutes the doctor let us go..

"How was it princess," the Jacks asked as we entered the waiting area.

"It hurt like a fucking bitch but like I survived," she told them and started walking towards the door.

I grabbed her hand and our finger intertwined.. making her have a huge smile on her face.

"Hotel time baby," Sammy yelled entering the bus.

-

"Why don't we go out and do something," Johnson yelled from the bathroom.

"I'm not going to go out right now, but you all can," Morgan said while on her phone.

"There's like a mini golf thing I saw somewhere around here," Gilinsky's face sort out lit up.

"I saw it.. Lets go bro," Sammy smiled.

"I think I'm just going to stay here," I tell them all.

"No baby go with them and have boy time," Morgan looked up from her phone.