Chapter 3

I woke up to the sunshine coming through the blinds. I pull back the blankets then realize Dean was laying in my bed. I gently shake him and he lets out a whine and turns the other way. I open my hand and a blue light appears. I throw it at his face and he wakes up feeling like I just threw a bucket of water at him. I crack up laughing while he gives me a glare and then playfully shoves me.

"Really?" He glares at me

"What are you doing in my bed anyways" I ask while still laughing

"Sorry mate but this isn't your bed,this is mine" he mentions while rubbing his eyes.

"How did I end up here?" I asked confused

"Well we were playing around with your powers lastnight and we lost track of time" he explained

"Oh okay, by the way morning" I said and popped out of his bed

"Yeah yeah"

"You know I wonder?" I Said to him

"What"

"What would the color of your scent do" I Said raising my eye brows and then holding out my hand. A silver glistening light forms in my hand and his eyes focus.

"Is that what my scent looks like?" He asked

"Yup"I throw it at him and it covers his body. He looked down and gets out of bed.

"What do we do now?" He said

"I don't know"

"Wait I have an idea" I pulled out my bow and arrow and pointed it at him. His eyes widened and he tries to hide.

"No no no no your gonna kill me" He shouts holding up a pillow

"Relax I can heal you too remember" I remind him.

"Ugh" He groans and then I shoot the arrow and he flinches. The arrow then hits the silver light and flies somewhere else. I duck my head in concern.

"Armor" He yells with delight

"Alright I think we should get down stairs" I said as I went into my duffle bag and grabbed out some clothes.
I put on a black leather jacket and a grey hoodie in the inside. I wore regular high waisted jeans and put some converse on. I let my hair down and brushed it out. I turn around to see Dean is staring at me ,I give him a smile and turn towards the mirror in his room and continue with what I'm doing.

"Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go on a date?" I asked

"Huh?" He seemed puzzled

"Well I only just met you yesterday and I'm your mate now. I want to get to know you better you know? And I think I want to know who I'm spending my life with" I turn around and smile

"Okay then, we'll have a date tomorrow yeah?" He suggests as he put on his leather jacket and fixed his hair behind me.

"Alright"

We walk down stairs to find that everyone is waiting for us. Dean's parents,my dad, Tyler and Dexter and we're kind of embarrassed for making them wait.

"Ahh Violet come eat" Said Dean's father. I saw his mother cooking and immediately had the urge to help her.

"why don't you go relax with them, I'll cook breakfast" I suggest gently asking her for the spatula.

"You must be Violet,my husband was talking about you yesterday. You're my sons mate am I correct?"

"Hah, yes I am and before yesterday I didn't know things like this existed" I said jokingly. We laugh and exchange smiles while she goes to sit beside Dean's dad.