Chapter 4

What am I supposed to wear? I ask myself as I looked through the clothes I have.

There I was standing in my towel wondering what to wear for my date with Dean. It was weird to think that even if I was not to like him it didn't matter cause I would be his mate.

Mate?

That's weird way to say it.

I finally decide on just a simple Turtle neck long sleeve sweater that's tucked into my white mini skirt and boots that had a heel at the bottom and made me a little taller. I go to sit in front go the mirror that was placed in my room. I curl my long hair and it lays nicely on my back,I then go to check on Dean

"Hey are you almost done" i ask as I knock on his door.

He opens the door and I see he isn't in what I expect him to be wearing. He usually wears his leather jacket and jeans, but this time he wore a white button up and some slacks. I give him a giggle as I can see he looks pretty uncomfortable in that.

"I wasn't expecting that" I say as I walk into his room which has clothes everywhere

"Yeah, well I guess i wanted to impress you" he said nervously

"Theres no need for that really. I want you to be yourself , that means wear something you would usually wear." I mention

He then unbuttons his shirt and puts on a white shirt, he grabs a black and white button up from the bed and puts it on and leaving it unbuttoned. He goes into the bathroom and puts on some jeans and then put his shoes on. But something different happens, he grabs the black beanie that rested by him mirror and put it on his head. I cock my head to the side as I observe how he looks in it.

"Whats wrong" he asks

"Oh nothing your beanie" i mention and pointed to it

"Oh do I look weird" he says and nearly taking it off

"No no, you look cute" I compliment and smile.

"Um, okay lets get going" he said But I stop him and pull him close to me. His eyes stare into mine and in a swift motion I throw the pink light into the air. Above us is a starry night sky filled with different colors and variations. He smiles at me as a shooting star flies by and I give him one back.

"Your so cute when your eyes are pink" he flirts before pinching my cheeks

"But I prefer those hazel with little blues in it" he said as he cups my face.

And suddenly the starry sky disappears and my eyes go back to their original color. He then smiles and takes my hand and leads me out of his room. Down stairs everyone watches as we go out the door.

"Bye have fun" said my dad

We hoped into his car and we drove around town,There wasn't much to do considering it was a small town.

"So?what do you want to do?"he asked me as we drove through the sort of busy streets.

"Isn't there like a carnival or something fun to do" i asked

"Theres a festival I think? you wanna check it out?"

We pull up to a busy street that was blocked off for the festival. I get out and I immediately get a pounding in my head. I rub my forehead and try to hide it before Dean can see the looks over at me and I give him an awkward smile. his smile turns into concern he walks over and pulls me close to him. his scent is so strong and intoxicating, I take in deep breaths to remember it.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"Oh just a little head ache, must've gotten out to fast" I said

"Let's get going yeah?" he suggests with his arms still around me