Chapter 13

"A girls night? what would we even do?" Violet asked confused.

"Or actually a girls day, we head to the beach or the lake and chill. Then go out to do something fun. The end of the day we'll come back here and I don't know um, hmmm well maybe we should just go around town and see what happens"explained Rosie

"I actually have an idea" Said Violet.
Rosie and I turn our heads towards her.

"We should go get tattoos" she proclaimed

"TATTOOS?" I yelled

"Yeah, I've always wanted one" she said with a small smile.

"Great I'm all for it, oh and let's not tell the guys. Just make it a surprise."

"Okay so well head into town to the tattoo shop and then after that find some bathing suits and go to the lake for a swim" Said Violet

"Correct, and we're just gonna sleep over anyways" Said Rosie

*END OF EVERLY POV*

"Violet" Said Everly

"Yeah?"

"You look amazing, and that was before you turned into a damn light star. Your appearance now I think is awesome, but I think it was something we couldn't stop." She said that actually made me feel better. I was afraid they'd treat me like a poor case, but they haven't changed how they see me.

"We should go check the boys"Said Everly get off my bed.

"You coming Violet, Dean was very worried about you" Said Rosie holding our her hand.

"Yeah" I took her hand and we went out of the room.

****
There I saw Dean sitting on the couch with his hands over his face groaning. I slowly walk over and remove them from his face. He looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"Why do you look so gloomy?" I asked

"Well maybe it's because I just saw you screaming your brains out in the forest and now you look like a walking goddess. I don't know I'm just worried about you that's all" he said tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

"Hey I'm fine, I may look a little different but that's just my appearance. I'm still Violet, I'm still your mate the same way your still my mate." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Everything's okay now" I Said to reassure him.

"Now That thats done with, tomorrow we're gonna go swimming at the lake. You guys are going, but before we go there the girls and I are going into town for a couple of things" announced Rosie as Dean wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"For what?" Asked Tyler

"Um, we need bikinis"Said Everly saving Rosie from telling our secret.

"Oh okay nothing too revealing Everly" Said Tyler tickling her sides making break out in laughter.

"Alright alright" she said

***

The next morning I didn't wake up to Dean at my side. I woke up to Rosie and Everly in my bed. It was funny to see that their hair was all tangled and some body parts hung off the bed. They seemed to be heavy sleepers considering I was using my hair dryer at the time and they slept through it.

"Everly" whispered Tyler as he opened my door and poked his head in.

"Baby wake up" I heard him say. She then popped up out of bed and jumped at him wrapping her arms and legs around him as he chuckled and rubbed her back.