Chapter 12

****
I go into the closet and see that all I have is winter clothes. I scramble through and manage to find something. I put on a green off shoulder long sleeve dress.

It went down to the middle of my thighs and had off white buttons going down it

It went down to the middle of my thighs and had off white buttons going down it. I grabbed a pair of sandals that I thought would match. I looked in the mirror and the dress shows my mark. I smile at it and how good it looks on me. Dean has walked over to his room to change so I went to check on him. I open the door to see that he's in a regular black tee and jeans. The same as before and it was alright. I smile and walk in, his eyes open wider. He takes a big gulp as I walk to his bed and take a seat facing him with my legs crossed.

"You ready?" I asked, he takes a big gulp and looks me up and down.

"Um yeah" he says in a nervous voice

"Why are you acting so weird" I said with a laugh

"Oh nothing" he said walking over to peck my lips and takes my hand.

We walk out and see lights hanging and people talking and music in the air. They see me and start to applaud and smile. My dad comes up and announces.

"Everyone if you don't know, this is my daughter Violet Elizabeth Shaw.She is the next heir to the first family."he announced and everyone who didn't know awed.

"Okay babygirl, there's two of the four families already here for the four family event. I want you to meet them and get to know them"he said

"Which ones?"Said Dean

"The third and the second" he said

"Did they bring the next heirs to the families?" I asked

"Yes, Mathew and Caleb" he explained

We walk over to where their family was having conversation. Mathew's head turns to me and he gives me a big hug. My dad is a bit surprise as I hug him back. Caleb on the other hand just smirks and gives me a quick look up and down.

"It's great to see you again" Said Mathew letting go of me and then smiling.

"Thank you so much for helping our pack that time we were out numbered" Said his father

"It was nothing" I Said

"But yes it was, you gave my son your star and your star is something that none of four families would ever give to each other" he said

"You gave them your star?" My dad shouted in distressed

"Yeah,they needed help and Mathew seemed strong enough to protect it so I gave it to him" I said awkwardly and Mathew let out a laugh.