Chapter 11

It's been nearly three months since Violet was to connect with her star. she still hasn't woken up, and I'm left here without her. The snow melted and the days were warmer, and it seemed more peaceful. For some reason I knew she would've loved it, I was off to school and trying to get by without her.

"Hey Dean, how about we hang out after school at my place" said another girl I didn't know the name of who didn't mean a thing to me.

"No" i replied

"Oh come on, you should get over Violet she's not even here" she said

"I suggest you get lost before I punch that face of yours"Said Everly interrupting her with Tyler .She scoffs and walks away, and I look down at the floor.

"She'll come back" they said to try and reassure me.

"Yeah" i replied

"Dean" I heard her soft voice in my mind, I haven't heard it in such a long time.My head shoots up and I'm shocked. I look at Tyler and Everly and they look at me with concern

"I need to go" I started to run through the hallways while they followed behind me.Before I knew it Dexter and Rosie were following behind me and we all ran into the nearby forest and turned.

When we got to the pack house I run up to her room. I open the door to see that she is no longer in her bed. I panic and look in her bathroom , she wasn't there either. Her dad comes running in panicking seeing that she isn't in her bed. We look around the house looking everywhere we thought she could be.

"Damn Dean how did you lose my daughter?" he says in frustration

"I was at school, you were supposed to look after her"I said looking under the couch cushions

"What makes you think she's under the couch cushions Dean?" yelled out my mom in the kitchen

"Anythings possible with Violet mom" I said franticly .

"Dean, she's where she loves to be" Said Everly with a raised eyebrow

I run outside and head towards the lake.When I got there she's was standing in the middle of the lake watching the clouds in the distance.She didn't have shoes on so I assumed she just turned into her wolf and then came here. Hey hair was longer than before and it suited her, she turned around and i could see her tear stained face with her golden eyes. My eyes started to water and a giant smile appeared across my face.

She begins to walk on the water towards me and I wait until she's on the shore. I stare at her and she stares back, but it seemed different i just didn't notice it at the time.

"Hey" I said

"Hi" she said with a smile I missed so much

I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her and rest my face in her neck.

"Thank you for coming back to me " I said with a crack in my voice .

"DEAN GET AWAY FROM HER" said her dad who came out of the forest behind me.

"What " I said

He uses his power to separate me from her and I struggle to get out.

"Violet?" he says, but she says nothing

"Hi Lucas" said another women's voice comes out of her mouth. I'm speechless as that isn't her voice but why did I hear hers in the link?

"It's been a long time, you look old"

"Hello Jasmine. Now tell me why you are in my daughters body" he demanded ,I growled.

"Oh I just came to say hello and to tell you that there's a traitor in your mists. In a few months a clan of wolfs will be coming for your pack in search of territory and power, they thrive on hatred and selfishness. Your daughter Lucas is the one who has enough power in the four families to stop them full force. When I send her back to this world she will  have the star of the very first ancestor. She will be more powerful than any of the first family. But proceed with caution, the packs have been watching" she explained and then closed her eyes.