Chapter 9

That was hurtful, every second was agony spread throughout my body.

"Dean?" I callout in link

"Yeah?" He said back

"We need to talk" I replied back to him.

I stood up and I walked towards him in the middle of the frozen lake. He gulps and I could hear his heart pounding in his chest. I rush up and hug him pulling myself closer to his chest. I let out whimpers of how horrible that feeling was. He rubs my back as he rests his head on mine.

"Look Violet I'm sorry about yesterday. I just got really angered when I smell a scent on you other than mins and I just felt insecure. Please say you'll forgive me" he asked with desperate eyes.

"I know your territorial but please believe me when I tell I wouldn't do anything like that against you" I said as I took in his minty scent.

"Okay,I'm sorry I guess my inner wolf just got a little out of hand. " He said.

"Don't worry about it" I Said as we walked back over to everyone.

"Hey you two" Said Tyler

"Hey" we said simultaneously

"So you guys all good?" They asked

"Yeah" we sat don't together and he placed his arms around me.

"I'm glad"Said Everly

"Violet?" She called out to me

"Yeah?" I answered

"FROZEN" she yelled and then jumped into the tree and jumped off it. I caught her but Tyler was hella pissed and almost went into cardiac arrest.

"ROSIE" she yelled

"YEAH" she replied

"You should try this" she yelled

"Wait I got a better idea" I yelled out

I lowered Everly to the ground and the green light appears.

"What are you about to do?"They said raising their eyebrows.

"Just watch" I said and made a parkour park out of nature. The squealed like fan girls and run towards it. I watch as they jump and flip around the tree and do some crazy stunts that almost give me a heart attack.

While their busy I covered myself in my orb to take a nap.

"Why'd you go into your orb?"Asked Dean through mind.

"Just a little nap, nothing to worry about" I answered

"Violet, your gonna have to learn to defend yourself, that's why tomorrow I'll be training you with the pack" Said Dean

"Alright I will try my best" I Said with a tired voice

"I know you will and tomorrow is combat training, so bring you 'A' game" he said in a plateful voice.

"Okay, wake me up when your done playing"I drift off into sleep

****

The next day I woke up in Dean's room and he was nowhere to be found. I get up and let out a whimper, suddenly he comes running in . He comes to the Beside with concern
"Are you okay?" He said in slow times voice

"Mhm" I manage to get out

I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and washed my face. I walk out only to see that Dean is holding the box my necklace is in. He looks down at it sadly and then I walk over.