Chapter 7

****

Once we get home it's just Dean and I, I let out a yawn as we head up to his room.I lay on his bed and I hear him open the drawer beside his bed. He lightly taps my shoulder and I turn to face him.In his hand he held a velvet grey triangular box.

"Happy Birthday Violet " he said as he opened it revealing a gold necklace with his name on it. Yeah, I know it sounds really cliche. But I didn't care cause it was his name and I was gonna wear it.

"Dean?" I said reading the name

"I hope you like it" He said on the edge of his seat

"I love it" I said placing it on the drawer next to me and then giving him a kiss.

"You know your very sweet for a person I known for four days" he said in mind link as he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

****
I wake up to the sounds of loud music vibrating the walls. Dean sighs in distress, he gets up and stomped out the room. The loud head aching music then stops and Dean comes  back in and lays beside me.

"Sorry, I know that was annoying" he said falling back to sleep.

"Now I'm awake" I laughed and got up and walked to his bathroom.

"Come back" he whimpered

"Sorry need to brush my teeth" I Said I come back out to see that he is no longer in bed. I take a few steps forward and then I feel a sensation on my neck. I felt hands on my waist, I close my eyes and know that it's Dean.

"Wh-what are you doing" I said with a slight giggle

"Shh" He said turning me around giving me a kiss. I then felt something on my neck. I look down to see the necklace he gave me last night is around my neck. I smile while I looked at it.

"My name looks good on you" he said smiling and then hugging me tightly.

"Yeah I agree"he smiled and went to put on a shirt.

"Since we ain't going to school, what are we doing today?" I asked

He walks up to me and places his hand on my hips and gives me a smirk."Well we can stay in bed all day" he suggested. "I like that plan" I said pushing him onto the bed and sitting on his torso. He pulls me down to give me a kiss with his hand on the back of his neck. His free Hand rested on my thigh.

"I want you so bad I can't take it anymore" he said through mind link and his kiss becomes rough. His tongue entered my mouth and took over, he smells of mint.the pull kept me wanting more and more, I tear his shirt to shreds and he grins and helps me take off mine. I start to kiss his neck and he lets out a groan. Before I know it he over powered me and I was the one who was on their back. He slips between my legs as he kisses me, In instinct I wrap my hands around his neck. He pushes against my core and I want more, I let out a loud moan.

"No ones here to stop us" he said in heavy breathing voice

"mmh"I moan

"You like that?" He said pushing against me harder

"Yeess" I let out

I grip his hair and he lets out a groan as he pushes again.

"You sound so hot" he says

That was it I could feel my eyes turn from the hazel to golden looking color. And my eyes weren't the only ones that changed. Deans eyes went from a cool grey to silver , things were getting so heated, I liked it. My hands trail the seam of his jeans until I decide to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans.In another motion he pulls off my shorts while wiggling out of his. We're in only our underwear and he places himself in between my legs once again and he pushes against my core. I let out moans while he smirks at me. He pushes faster and that's when I manage to get him on his back and now I have the advantage. I push my core against his excited friend and he lets out a moan while he holds my hips. My head goes back and I grip the back board behind his bed and we moan.