Chapter 1

Note:

My first time writing............well here it goes

______________________________________________

I was sitting in my room, just minding my own business, when I heard a loud bang, followed by a yell from behind a door. Of course, mom and dad are fighting again.

I closed my eyes, and tried to ignore the loud screams. There was another bang, and somewhere along, I heard my name, Leah. I swear... once I turn 18, which isn't too far away, since I'm currently 17, I'm going to move the heck out of here. I don't care where, just away from all the yelling.

I looked across my room, my eyes wandering onto the mirror. I looked at the girl with long, brown hair with blonde highlights, and dark, blue eyes. For a second I almost jumped out of my bed, before I thought, oh yeah, that's me.

I stopped the radio station that I was listening to. Yes, I like music, and singing too. Seems normal right? Well, to the kids at my school, it's weird and different. It might be because they don't like me, since they started bullying me for as long as I can remember. I really don't know why they do it, but they make my life a living crap hole.

I have no friends...well except for him. He tells me his name is Leroy, but he doesn't know anything about me... and neither do I. I just gave him a fake name, so I was supposedly 'Anna'. He says that he is 17, like me, and that he had the same situation I had a while back...both of our sisters died of cancer.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE" My mom screamed out. I closed my eyes tightly again, trying to block out the noise.

My parents... they've been fighting since forever. I remember crying to my mom, when I was younger. I know they didn't want to hurt me...but ever since my sister died, the fighting got even worse, and now, has been even harder for me to be home. I can't stand it when they fight, but I cant go anywhere else because the people at my school would find me, and therefore, continue to abuse me.

"I WOULD, BUT I CAN'T, AND YOU KNOW WHY" My dad screamed back.

I had to get out of this house.

I quickly grabbed my I-Pod, stuffed it in my backpack, grabbed my beanie and my keys off of my desk, and headed over to the window. I stopped for a moment, heaving up my backpack onto my shoulder. I lifted the window, and quietly crawled out.

There was no way I was going to go downstairs and face my parents. I braced myself before jumpping down, and ran to my car, and drove off to the cafe.

The cafe was this little restaurant that was right next to the school, where everyone goes, including my tormentors.

I walked to the back of the cafe and took a seat.

I heard the jingle, and my eyes flicked over to the door. Oh god... they're here.

"Oh myy Godd, that was soooooo funny!" Braylan said, tilting her head back and laughing.

I put my head down on the table. I couldn't stand her. Braylan was the 'queen bee'. She ruled the school. No really, her father was president of school boards and she got everything she wanted. I swear, her voice is so high pitched... couldn't they tell she was a fake? I mean, really, she was like a real life barbie.

"OMG IT WAS!!" Melissa said, laughing too.

Melissa was Braylan's 'best friend'. Truthfully they hated each other...but not when they tormented me, that was the only thing that they enjoyed doing together.

Braylan and Melissa walked all the way in with their pack not far behind. First was Louis, the 'sass master'. He fought with everyone. Next was Liam and Zayn, the wanna bee gangsters. They think that they're all that just because their families own the mall together. The last to walk in was Harry, Niall, and Caroline, the wanna bee back up friends...but to me, no matter what, they are just a group of my tormentors.

I put up my hoodie, to try to avoid them, but of course, Braylan had to see me.

"Look, the hog comes out of the pin." Braylan said pointing at me and laughing with the group.

They walked up to me and sat with me at the table. I was in between Caroline and Melissa.

Braylan sat in front of me, and the boys just surrounded around us.

"Well fatsy freak, how's life doing? Are Mommy and Daddy still fighting?" Braylan said in a baby voice, pouting her lip.

I just sat there. I didn't need to talk to her but that's just what she wanted.

"ANSWER HER WHEN SHE IS TALKING TO YOU!" Louis screamed throwing the glass of water that was in front of him at me.

I flinched, but did nothing. The water soaked me and when I mean soaked, I even meant my pants.

There was a huge wet spot on my area, it looked like I peed myself.

The tormentors laughed at me as more food was thrown at me from every direction...Pie, French Fries, Burgers, and even milkshakes.

Melissa and Caroline had already moved out of the way so I took the open spot to run, but my jacket sleeve got caught on the table and I was stuck there. I tried to pull it off, but I was to late. I heard Braylan laugh and take a picture.

Before I could look over there, I was knocked down to the ground...my jacket ripping as I fell.

I was revealed when it ripped because that meant I was free, but as I tried to get up, I was pushed back down. I felt someone get on top of me and pin my arms down. I looked up to see it was Liam.

"Come on Bray...give the cow what she deserves." Melissa said smiling down at me.

I didn't know what was happening until I heard little snips.

I struggled and then I was released. I picked up all my stuff and ran out of that place to my car. I drove away from the cafe, and into the school parking lot. Nobody was here because it was a Sunday.

I feared to look in the mirror, but I did.

I burst out into sob's because of Braylan.

She cut my hair, it was a mess. There were little strands, long strands, and various foods caked all over my head and body.

I just don't understand what I ever did to anyone to deserve this. Then I remembered what I had in my backpack...a swiss army knife.

I pulled it out and looked at it as I held it to my wrist, and dragged the blade along my arm. It was the only thing that kept my mind off all the hurt in my life.

I had been cutting ever since the first day of Junior High...that was the day it all started, but I don't want to talk about it right now.

I continued to slice my wrist, when I heard my phone go off. I cleaned up my wrist, and grabbed my phone and looked down at who texted me.

It was from an unknown number, and there was a picture...I looked down at it and was taken back. It was me at the cafe...with a huge wet spot on my pants and food all over me. Not to mention in big letters it said "The pig wets its self"

I was used to the pictures of me that went around.

I hated my life.

I HATED it.

Then my phone went off again.

I was just about to chuck it out the window when I saw who it was from.

Leroy

_______________________

Well that was chapter one............yep one directions in it...........and they aren't famous just to clear that up....

Well tell my your thoughts.. :)