Chapter 11

Amina (pov)

It was getting late meaning that Cassie has to leave me. "Can't I stay the night, A?"she ask. "No, I don't need Noah or Kingston, busting my door down for one of their pack member" I said while pushing her out. "I'm not even a pack member yet, well not until Saturday, which is in 2 days, so technically I'm still a rogue", she said smiling. "Yeah a rogue with a mate, a beta at that too" i said still pushing her out. "Who's here to pick her up", we both turned towards the front door direction. A behold it's Noah. Right on time.

Cassie (pov)

"Goodnight love birds." Amina said while walking out her front door. waving us goodbye. "Love birds, psssh more like stalker, creepy one sided love, if you ask me" I blurted out. "Aww baby, I didn't know you felt that way. It's okay to stalk me if you want. Your not a creep" Noah said with a smirk on his face. Damn do I wanna punch the smirk right off of his handsome little face.. wait.. what? I meant face, just face.

Sure you did my wolf Emma said, while rolling around the floor laughing. If your here to laugh and make fun of me, you can go Emma. I said to her. Calm the fuck down, I just wanna see our mate. Goddess he's handsome. She said in a dreamy/desperate tone. Cue roll eyes mentally. When are you gonna give our mate a chance Cassie? He's been so good to us. While you and Amina was chit chatting about stupid non- sense, Ashlynn and I had a conversation... she's devastated, heart broken that their mate rejected them. She said sadly.

I'm such a horrible friend the whole time I was there, I didn't bring it up, cause I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Maybe she needed to talk about it, bottling things up will only hurt her. "Hey sweetheart you okay? " my mate Noah said. "Yeah just thinking & talking to my wolf" I responded. "Anything I can help with?" He sincerely said. I stop dead in my track.. face him, face to face, grab his cheeks, sparks and tingles were everywhere. He looked shocked.

"Thank you, for everything you've done. You've been so kind to not just me but to Amina as well. While her sorry excuse of a mate doesn't even care, I swear I'm gonna kick his fuc-" i was cut off by Noah question. "Wait, Amina have a mate? who's Amina mate? Is he in our pack". My eyes widened.. fuck. I lowered my hands from Noah face, and started walking, no running, running away from Noah annoying question... "hey sweetheart don't run away from me, come back and finish the conversation, Cassie, Cassie"

Then he started chasing me. Like I'm his prey.. I don't know why but I was running into the pack border, screaming and laughing. Making everyone stop what they're doing and focusing on us.. just then Noah came behind me, arms wrap around my waist, cheek literally to cheek, and he whispered in my ears.. "you don't even know what I wanna do to you right now Cass" Noah said in a husky tone.

we were so mesmerized by each other we didn't realize people started saying how cute we were. Snapping me back to reality, and making me blush hard. Mind you this I don't blush. "Is my girl blushing" Noah continue whispering in my ears. "Yeah. Cause your hugging me so tight, your cutting my oxygen off, idiot" i respond trying to free myself from his grip. No luck.

We walked into the packhouse, with Noah arms still wrapped around me, and who was sitting at the kitchen island.. My bestfriend mate. Giving us a smile, he said, "it's good to see you smile Noah" Noah being the dummy that he is responded with "Thanks, hey do you know Amina found her mate? I think he's in our pack." Making me choke on air, if that's even possible.

And the alpha smile drop to a frown.. "Hmm, did she say who it is" alpha Kingston asked? "No, but I think my mat-" i cut Noah off. By turning around to face him and placing a peck on his lips. He looked at me in shocked. Shit I was shocked my damn self. So i just gave him a sheepish grin. He then picked me up threw me over his shoulder and said "Uhh sorry Kingston we gotta go, see ya"

Then he ran with me upstairs to the third floor to his room. This guy is crazy if he thinks I'm gonna just give it to him. I mean maybe we can make out for a bit... but that's it.