Chapter 25

Amina (pov)

I was so eager to get up this morning. Yeah I know, me getting up, that sounds crazy. After showering and my morning routine, I walked downstairs, and was greeted by the smell of bacon. I sat down at the kitchen counter. Since they didn't need my help. "Goooood morning!" Sky said plopping in the seat right next to me. Minutes later 2 plates piled with, bacon, pancakes, and eggs, was handed to us. our eyes light up, with a smile from ear to ear, We just looked at each other and giggle. Finally someone that can appreciate food like I do.

We walked to Christian, I mean alpha Hawthorn office, we're not on first name basis, so i didn't wanna disrespect him. "Yo Chris," Sky said pushing his office door open. I walked in behind her. "Good morning alpha Hawthorn." I greeted. "Morning, you can just call me Christian" he said with a warm smile. Okay, guess we are on first name basis. "You can't just go barging in people office, Sky, what if I was in a meeting," he questioned.

The thought of the day I walked in on Kingston pop in my mind, right after Christian said that, which made me scrunch up my face in disgust. "You see even Amina agree with me, just look at her face." She said snapping me back to my senses. "Huh?" was all I can say. "You didn't hear me? Whatever forget about it, well we're here for you to call her mate, I think she misses him," she teased.

I mean she wasn't wrong. I hate this mate bond. Christian dialed numbers on his office phone, then put it on speaker mode. "Hello, this is alpha Hawthorn, with the blue creek pack calling, is this alpha Carter i'm speaking with?" He said firmly. "No alpha Carter is busy, this is beta Noah, is there a message I can take." Christian smiled at me, while Sky nudge me forward.

"Hey Noah." I Said, it went quiet in the line. Sky gave me a confused look with an eyebrow raised up. While Christian looks at me with concern. "Sorry Luna, i had to mind link, Alpha, he's out patrolling the border, he'll be here in a secon-", he was cut off, "Amina, love are you okay? Where did you go, I'm so sorry for what I did, it was my fault, im a fuckin idiot, will you for-" I had to interrupt him, "Kingston, ..i'm fine, can we talk when I get home? There's people here," I mouthed 'no offense, sorry' to both Sky and Christian. "Where are you?" He ask coldly. I'm guessing cause I said there were people here. "Blue Creek Pack" I said.

"WHAT!" he roared out. "How did you end up there, it'll take me at least 2 days to get to you." he stated. Christian mouthed out 'let me speak to him'. I nodded, "Kingston, Christian would like to speak to you," i said moving to the side, "I don't care to talk to him, I wanna talk to you," he whines. Wait did he really whine? Haha i guess theirs a first time for everything. "Don't be rude, he saved my life, " I said the last part lowly. "What are you taking about love?" He asked with concern. "We'll talk about it when I get back," i replied. He stayed silent.

"Hello alpha Carter, this is alpha Hawthorn with the blue creek pack. It's an honor to be speaking to you. " my mouth dropped opened. I guess my mate is someone people would respect. "Hello, thank you for helping my mate out." Kingston said. "That is no problem. If you would like I'll have my men escort Amina half way, cutting your travels by a day, if that'll help," Christian stated. "Very well, I appreciate that. And Amina, I'll see you tomorrow my love." He said hanging up.

I thanked and said my goodbyes to Christian and Skylar. "Don't forget to calll me, and visit." Skylar yelled out waving goodbye. I have a feeling that I'll be seeing that girl again. "I will, thank you guys again, goodbye!" I waved back, entering the car." I'm ready to go home. I'm ready to see Kingston.