Chapter 13

Kingston (pov)

Knock knock.  "What" I said annoyed.  Here comes Paul waltzing in with a bottle of ketchup?  "What is it that you want" I questioned. "Alpha I came to ask you for clearance to crossed the border" he asked. What him too? I gave 6 clearance today already. "Why would you need to crossed ther border Paul" I said. "Well i got invited by Amina to have dinner at her place, with Noah and Ethan plus they're mate." He said scratching his neck. With a smile.  Now I'm fuckin annoyed. Why the fuck am I annoyed. Because mate ask him to come have dinner instead of us, ..i'm about to rip his head off. My wolf Kai said. Calm down, everyone there it's not like it's just them two. I said trying to calm the both of us down. 

"Your clearance is granted. Be back with the other.. Together!" I stated. "Will do Alpha" he said walking out my office. Oh fuck it.. "paul wait up, i'm coming along with you... I am your uhhh... plus one" I mind link him. "Okay alpha, but I'm not sure a plus one is required, Amina is kind, she won't say anything" he mind link me back. Me the toughest alpha,  nervous to go to my mate, I mean the rogue house for dinner. "Get your shit together Kingston" I mumble to myself, walking out my office.

We got to Amina cottage within minutes. Knock knock. Cassie answers the door, she smiled then her eyes widened. She clears her throat, "you must be Paul, come on in. Alpha" she stated after letting us in... "hey y'all" it was all laughters till I walked in. Everyone quite down. My eyes scan the room to find Amina. She was on the couch with little Ally on her lap. She was shocked I was there. Maybe this was a bad idea. After all i wasn't even invited. "Uhh is everyone alright", Paul stated. "Kingston what are you doing here man, not that it's s bad thing or anything, you kinda caught us by surprise" Noah said. "He was my plus one" Paul said. Making me feel a slight bit better.

"Maybe I should go" I said after an agonizing minute of pure torture. Cassie open her mouth to say something,  which I knew wasn't gonna be good.. but she was cut off "No, stay" Amina blurted. Thank the goddess. I make my way closer to my mate.  "Hey there Ally girl, how are you"  I said in my softest voice. While Amina is holding her. Just imagine mate with our own little pup. Kai said happily.  I mean I couldn't blame him we haven't seen our mate in a couple days. Damn this mate bond. We were getting ready to eat,  "hey did you bring it man" Noah ask Paul. "Yup" he said popping the P. And handed the ketchup to Noah.  Oh that's why he was holding ther ketchup. 

After we ate we all chit chat, I felt calm and relax, with my mate sitting right beside us. Her beautiful smile kept me as ease. I kept staring.  I turn stright ahead to see Cassie raising her eyebrows, with a smirk on. Knowing I got caught, I stared anywhere else but stright ahead. "Sweetheart why are smiling" Noah ask Cassie.  "Oh nothing,  i just love seeing everyone happy,  this is how things should be" she stated out loud. Causing everyone to stare at her, I just smile,  cause I knew what she meant. 

"Sorry, we couldn't help out but I'm sure you and alpha can handle it" Cassie yells from the front door pushing everything out. 'She is something else, Noah got his work cut out for him' i thought. "You can say that again" Amina said. I really just said that out loud didn't I. Yea you did, stop talking to yourself, and talk to mate. Kai said. "So where's the trash can?" I asked.  She pointed toward the kitchen sink. We started cleaning up. Once we finish  i ask if i could grab a drink. She said sure. I went in the fridge, and there were only 2 water bottles,  a maybe leftover spaghetti? Other then that it was completely empty, so I open the freezer to check if there were any food, it was also empty.

"Amina, where's all your food" I ask walking back to the couch where my mate was sitting. "Umm it's in the fridge alpha" she said. "Don't call me alpha, call me Kingston, and what do you mean in the fridge, your whole fridge is empty" I stated. "Well when your a rogue you kinda have no money to buy food". She said with a duh tone. "So what the fuck have you've been eating" i said making her flinch and scoot back a little.  "I'm sorry" i said. "It's okay, I've been eating whatever Cassie brings for me",  her eyes widen once those words left her mouth ... "please don't get mad at Cassie" she pleaded.  "i'm not mad at Cassie, I am however disappointed in you" i stated.

"Wait what?" She genuinely sound confused. "If you needed help why didn't you just ask me,  look you can come to the packhouse and help the omegas with ther chores. I'll compensate you for the day you work" I said standing up walking to the front door. "There are no argument, that is final". She had a scowl on then a beautiful smiled from ear to ear. "Thank you, thank you, alph-, i mean Kingston." The next thing she did left me frozen in my spot...

She bear hugged me, stood on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. We both stood there frozen. But even in my frozen state,  I was still able to see her blushing excessively. Making me smile...

Then she slammed the door in my face. What the fuck. Well this should be interesting.