Chapter 15

Amina (pov)

I ran away, tears folloing freely.. "Amina what happen. Talk to me"
Cassie grab me asking. "Cassie stop, please. I need to be alone." I pleaded. At this point there was a crowd forming around me. But i just pushed through. Making nt way out of the pack into my cottage, I have to leave. I needed to breather, my heart can't take it anymore. I told one of the guard to mind link Cassie, i needed to get the fuck out, the past year and a half has been nothing but hell. I need to let loose. I needed a drink.

Cassie (pov)

All I heard was my alpha screamed, but didn't pay attention to it to much, because he's always yelling at someone. He pms more then I do. Seriously. But I see Amina running downstairs, "Amina what happen. Talk to me" I ask grabbing her arm. "Cassie stop, please. I need to be alone." She pleaded. As she ran out the packhouse. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL STANDING AROUND FOR, GET BACK TO DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING. I spat.

I walk upstair to my room pacing back and forth, i can't believe alpha Kingston did that to Amina, mostly after last night dinner, she was happy that her and Kingston relationship was going somewhere at least that's the impression I got, then he pulls the pack slut and broke my bestfriend heart all over. I decide to walk to the alpha office, to give him a piece of my mind, and guess what.. the bitch was still in there, with the alpha and my mate...

I charged at her like a raging bull, but Noah grabbed me, "Baby calm down" Noah said hugging me, "fuck you, all guys are the fuckin same," i spat. "What ther fuck are you taking about, just because Kingston did that doesn't mean I'm anything like him." He said. "Leave Me the fuck alone, go protect your little pack slut," i said with venom. "You know what I'm tired of this shit, i keep trying with you, but your not even meeting me half way, you want me to leave you the fuck alone, fine! You got it " he said with hurt and anger. Whatever I'm not kissing his ass.

I walked back to my room, and try and calm down. "Is this Cassie?" Someone mind link, me "what the fuck" I mind link back, getting ready to curse him out. "Uh Amina wanted me to contact you, for you to call her, on my cellphone.", he said, getting my attention now. He gave me his number. I dialed it. "Hey, it's really me your bestie", she said on the other line. "Before you say anything I need to go out. I need some drinks and I need to let loose. It's been to long... Hello you still there?" She asked. "Yes i need to bring you clothes, and get in contact with some werewolves in the pack. I'll be there in 20".

I walk down to the game room, "Hello guys" i said with a big smile. "Okay give me 30 minutes, meet at the border". I said. Knock knock.. "i'm here, hurry up and get ready, we only got 30 minutes" here this is your dress and this black one is mines. Go change" i told Amina. "Maybe we should rethink this", she said "no we're going it was your idea in the first place, like you said you need to let loose". I said. "Daaamn Amina, i forgot how sexy you are" i said complimenting her. "Our ride is here" i says pushing her out the door before she changes her mind again. " 2 car deep huh? I just smiled.

"How old are you guys," Amina asks. "18 and up," the driver replied to Amina. She had a scowled face, cause she knew they were lying,  hell I  knew they were lying,  but went along with it. Amina got in the car anyways. "How'd you manage to get these youngin to take us along" she ask me. "I have my ways" i said smiling. "Yea by blackmailing us, you were gonna tell the beta to tell the alpha" Cody the driver said. "Oh using your beta connection I see" she teased me. "Shut up Amina, i got us a ride there and back". I said.

Wow this werewolves club was poppin! "Okay guys go have fun, but not to much fun, understand" Amina said to the youngins. "Stop being a grandma, let's go" i said grabbing her hand, to the bar. "Hit me with the strongest shots, you've got, and put it under alpha Kingston Carter, bill." Amina told ther bartender. I took maybe 2 shots with her, and was done, i can hang, but tonight it's my bestfriend night. So I'll be the sober one. Well that shit is strong. Its a type of werewolves drink lace with a little wolfspane, not enough to hurt us, but enough to get us drunk.

I took a pill in ibiza came on, i was dragged onto the dance floor. We were having a great time till Amina followed some guy outside, dragging me along with her, and be hold the youngster we came with is getting punch around by a couples of rouges. Not the good kind either. There eyes were completely red even in there human form.

One of the guy decided to punch Cody, and here comes mrs. Captain save a ho- i mean captain save a werewolf. "Hey you. You leave them alone, there with me me" She slurred. "Amina stop please" i pleaded. We were out numbered the youngster was already on the floor except for Cody. I turned to look at them for one second. Turn back to see Amina walking towards the rouges.

"You leave them alone" she still slurring her words once again.. "aww pretty girl if you wanted a good time, you've could've just told us" one of the disgusting rouge spat. "I'll show you a good time beautiful" he whispered in Amina ears. Uh no to close for my liking.. as i was walking towards her a piercing scream came from one of the rouge, making me stop dead in my track. She just stab him in ther neck. With a silver knife. Cody and i turn to give each other a horrid look. But all you hear is a loud smack, one of the rouge just smack her. "Amina" i screamed panicking.

She turn around and scream "RUN". At this point i had only one thing to do . I mind link Noah. " Noah.. NOAH" i screamed into the mind link, opening my link everyone in the pack now,  not caring who else heard me, "anyone please answer me" i pleaded. She was fighting them alone. Cody grabbed me and started pulling me back. Towards the club. ..i'm crying hysterically. "Cassie? what's wrong" i hear through my mind link, "Alpha? you need to come, they're hurting her. There gonna kill her please.." i was still crying hysterically "everyone closed your mind link now".. was all alpha Kingston said.