Chapter 27

Amina (pov)

We all chatted,  i was in the kitchen with Cassie making us some lunch.  "You smelled different?" I said outloud to Cassie.  "Well maybe because Noah and I are you know..... mated" she said nonchalant. "My eye widened "what!" I gasped and grabbed her shirt pulling it down from her neck. My mouth dropped. "You guys.." i put my hands over my mouth.

"well apparently you guys were busier then I was with Kingston," i said with a smirk. "Shut up, I was in heat and it just enhances your sex drive." She said lowly. I chuckled. "Are you embarrassed?" I teased. Oh man if looks can kill. I'd been dead with the glare she's giving me.

"Lunch is ready. " I yelled out. The guys come walking in. After lynch Noah had patrol duty and Cassie was tired and wanted Noah to walk her back to the packhouse. I waved goodbye. I turned around only to bump into Kingston chest. "Sorry love. I gotta go to the packhouse to get some paperwork bring then back here, so we can spend more time together," he stated.

"What? No don't  do that, just work in the office. I gotta head back to the cottage it's been weeks, i'm sure there's alot to clean up." I said turning around towards ther front door. Before i was out the door two arms were wrapped around my my waist.

"No, I don't want you back there,  I want you close to me, please I can't keep you safe if your far from me." He pouted.  "I don't think that's a good idea, everyone is gonna question why is rogue roaming around freely here," I said. " it's not like you didn't do that before," he says placing his face in between my neck and shoulder. "Plus my pack needs to know who their Luna is," he stated. I turn around in shocked to see if he was joking.. nothing. "i'm not kidding, I wanna go through with the Luna ceremony this weekend." He said. I just gave him a small smile. But deep down was I was scared. What if Derrick finds me.

I told Kingston i needed a walk. That he should go work in his office.  I'll be home when he get back. I'm so happy mate is finally gonna introduce us as his mate and Luna this weekend. My wolf Ashlynn said. Yea but aren't you scared of Derrick finding us Lynn? How about if her hurts everyone,  i can't let that happen Lynn. I said worriedly. You gotta trust our mate,  he'll never let anything happen to us, he's the most strongest and feared alpha. lynn stated proudly. Okay let's give this whole mate thing a go. I said.

It was getting late so I decided to head to ther packhouse to see Cassie and maybe walk home with Kingston. I walked in and wad greeted with smiles from everyone. Hmm that's weird. "Hi Ruth, do you need any help with anything?" I asked.  "No. Dinner will be served soon,  will you be joining us?" She question while washing some vegetable. "Sure," i said with a smile.

I headed to Cassie room. 'Knock, knock' Cassie opens ther doors. "Hey, what you doing." I asked. "Nothing I'm bored out of my mind,  at least when we were rogue we kept ourselves occupied with hunting and picking berries." She groaned. "Yea your right,  maybe we could do something?" I asked while laying down on the bed. "We can explore tomorrow,"  I continued. "You know since the Luna ceremony is this weekend, and being introduced,  I should know where everything is." I said.

Cassie turns and look at me... and squealed.  "Your gonna be finally accept the alpha. We need to get you a dressed. Your hair. Make up.." she went on for another 5 minutes.  "We can worry about that later. I think dinner is ready" i said walking out.

We sat at the pack table,  it was nerve wreaking to see the dinner table start filling up.  There were fine people thst look at me strangely,  some with disgust(still), and most smiled. Jessica walked in we talked for a little, A couple minutes later i see Kingston with Noah and Ethan. I haven't seen Ethan since i got back. I waved at Ethan and he smiled while sitting next thi his mate Jessica.  Noah smiled and nodded at me. I return ther smile. Kingston smiled from ear to ear. Which made my heart melt.

Just before he walked up to me, crystal walk in..  "Kingston darling, she says walking up to us wrapping her hands around Kingston biceps. Making me growl lowly.  She turned her head and look at... "well who invited the disgusting rogue." Earning her multiple growls from Noah, Cassie, Ethan and  Jessica. "Well who invited the pack slut," Cassie yelled getting up, catching everyone attention.

"Kingston your gonna let her  speak to me like that," crystal pouted, making me wanna kill her right here. Kingston didn't say anything.  Emotionless.  ..i'm really second guessing this whole Luna ceremony. Was this one of his trick?  Did he want to embarrass me? She walked up to the head table, as Kingston sat down. Still nothing.

That was it. ..i'm out of here.  Before I was about to leave, until I heard a chair slid. It was crystal sitting where the Luna should sit, on Kingston right side. "What are you doing?" My mate asked, "what do you think im doing darling,  ..i'm sitting down, " crystal said. "Why are you sitting in the Luna's chair?" He question.  At this point everyone attention was on them. "Well I heard you found your Luna, and we're having a ceremony this Saturday," she said. "I asked you a fuckin question, WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING IN THE LUNA'S CHAIR!" he roared. Everyone flinch. "I th-thought you were gonna tell everyone I was your luna Kingston" she said cowardly.

Kingston eyes were flickering from blue to black.  He got and grab crystal by her neck. His eyes were full on black,  Kai has taken over. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM ANNOUNCING YOU AS LUNA!" Crystal face was turning blue. 

"Kai, stop" I said walking up to Kingston. I grabbed his hands and whispered in his ears "please let Kingston take over." Right after that he let her go , she fell to ther ground trying to catch her breath.  While Kingston grab me and inhale my scent calming him down. Everyone gasped. Once he calmed down i was walking towards my seat next to Cassie. But he grab my hand.

"where are you going love?" He questioned "please come and sit next to me." He said while motioning his hand towards the Luna seat.  "Your my mate, this seat belongs to you, and you only." He stated. I turned around and walk to the seat. Looked at some shocked faces, and alot of smiles.  I took my seat and smiled. 

"We will have a pack meeting after dinner, everyone is to attend this meeting." Kingston stated, before taking a seat. "You may eat"and everyone started eating. Did Kingston just kinda announce that I'm his mate to his pack? I mean not everyone was here, but I'm sure it'll spread like wild fire.