Epilogue

9 months later

Kingston (pov)

"I'm gonna fuckin kill you!" My mate screams out. "Just push on thr count of 3 Luna." Doctor Waters screamed out. Amina looks at me. "At this very moment. I could fuckin kill you. I'm in so much pain because of yo- AHHHHHH" She continue cursing me out. "Okay Luna we got one more push and the pup is out!"

"AHHHHHH" my mate yelled, grabbing my hands, and doing a great job breaking it. I keep having to switch hands every 20 minutes. Just as I felt my hand cracking it stop. And you hear a baby crying. Doctor waters hands me my pup. "Congratulations Alpha and Luna it's a healthy baby boy!" He said. I grab my son. I didn't realize I was crying till a tear drop fell onto my son face.

"Bring him here" my mate said impatiently. "Aww look at him. He looks like you." She said cradling him. "I think he looks like the both of us." I reply. "Alpha, Luna, what's his name?" Doctor waters ask. I look at my mate.  "Caleb Andrew Carter," she responds with a smile.  Andrew was her father name and now gonna be caleb's wolf name.

Amina (pov)

After holding my son, there's nothing Kingston and I won't do for him. He was the love  of our life. "I'm so proud of you love! He's gonna be a very powerful alpha one day." Kingston said giving me A kiss on the forehead.  He wasn't wrong you can feel the power coming off of him, and he was just a baby. I felt a little uneasy knowing my son will have to go through alot, mostly taking the title of being alpha of alpha's.

"Let me see my handsome nephew!" Cassie said walking in with Emily in her arms. Emily was 3 months older then Caleb. Us werewolf give birth in 6 months. Due to us being stronger then humans.

"He's so handsome." She squeal. "Just like his father." Kingston said causing Cassie to cringe. "Eww no." She respond causing everyone to laugh. She handed Emily to Noah. While she grabs my child from me. "Can we have another one!" She asked Noah. Noah stiffens. "Maybe in a couple more years." He said outloud. Cassie however did not pay attention.

"Can you share!" Jess said bursting through the door with Ethan. "Congratulations Alpha, Luna" Ethan said. "Thanks guys I'm great you know after being in labor for 6 hours, I'm doing great." I said sarcastically. The girls pay no attention to me. I rolled my eyes and turn to the guys. "Can you guys tell your mates to give me back my child." The guys gave me a 'are you serious look' fine, I'll do it myself.

"Unhand the pup!" I yelled. They look up at me. "Fine." They both said while Jess hands me my son.

A couple of days goes by. "Kirean is visting soon!" Cassie said while we cooked some chicken for lunch. "He wants to meet Caleb and Emily." I nodded. It's been almost a year since I last seen Kieran. "That's great. I think Christian and Sky is also coming. Christian have pack business with Kingston. And Sky is tagging along. She just turn 18, and Christian doesn't trust her home alone." I laughed. "That's great. I'll finally get to meet the infamous Sky that your always talking about." Cassie said. Everything was great, I can't wait to see everyone!