Chapter 17

Amina (pov)

Finally sleeping in with no one waking me up. It was the most comfortable sleep I've ever gotten. Sat up in bed look around.. wait this isn't my room. So I tried to get outta bed, but something was holding me back.. I look down to what it is, someone arms were wrapped around my waist. I slowly turn my direction to where the culprit is to see who it is... Kingston? Wait.. how? What happened last night? Better question.. who the fuck changed me? Oh. My. Goddess. Did we?

I turn around once again ready to give him hell, but was taken back at how relax, my mate looked. So instead I layed back down facing him and admiring him while I can, cause this most likely won't happen again, I decided to do something stupid, I lift my fingers and started to trace his jawline, sparks & tingles were shooting up from my arm throughout my body.

I went from his jawline to his lips, my eyes were fixated on those kissable lips. I didn't realize it until after i look up from his lips, into his beautiful sky blue eyes. Different emotions we're flickering in them guilt, hurt.. and lust? I shot up, pryed his arms off of me and ran to the bathroom.. my heart is beating fast. I feel a blush heating my face.. walk to the bathroom sink and threw water on it. I look up in the mirror, and saw something horrific, and screamed!

Not a second later after I scream, the bathroom door flung open, with a worried Kingston, "what happened? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Do I need to call the pack doctor?" He asked worried, while examining my face and body, "No Kingston i don't need a pack doctor" i said slapping his hands off of me. "But I do wanna know why my face look like a unicorn threw up on?" I asked annoyed.

He had a scowl face. "You don't remember what happen love?" He asked. Wait did he just called me love? Amina get ahold of yourself.. so i shook the thought out. "If I remember, would I be asking you Kingston" i reply awkwardly smiling. He shivers then smiles, taking steps towards me, as I'm taking steps backwards, Until I'm back up to against a wall, while we're face to face, well technically face to his chest. Did I mention he's freakish tall? "I love it when you say my name" he whisper while he leans down placing a kiss on my forehead, Walking out the bathroom, not before turning around sending me a wink. What the fuck just happen.

I came out the bathroom, Kingston was no longer in the bedroom. So I followed the smell of bacon.. and here we are awkwardly having breakfast. Quietly. "Uh Kingston, what happened last night?" I questioned. "Why is my face, and some parts of my body bruised up?" I asked. He slams his fist down on the table, HARD. And broke the table in half, which of course made me yelp and flinch.

There goes my breakfast.. he really has anger issue. My face immediately frown, looking at my bacon's... on the floor. R.I.P bacon. I put my hands over my heart, and wipe a fake tear with my free hand. "What the hell wrong with you" he looks at me with his eyebrow raised up. I clear my throat "ahem, I think I'll head home now, thank you for breakfast.. and I'll see you at the packhouse later, i'm just gonna go home and change" i stated heading towards the front door.

"What do you mean," he asked while following behind me. "I still gotta work Kingston, I still need food and other personal items to buy", I said annoyed thinking back to my bacon/breakfast, I literally had maybe 3 bites. I'm gonna be hungry until who knows when. "Well, I think you should go rest, take the day off, come back for lunch and dinner" he stated while throwing me a sweatpant. "Okay, thank you". I said making a right, walking home? "Other way Amina", turning right back around walking opposite direction, of where I was first headed. Not before giving Kingston an awkward smile.

Home, but yet I felt so empty. I threw myself on the bed, smiling stupidly at what happen this morning. I need to stop this foolishness. Kingston has the she-wolf why would he ever want a rogue like me. I needed to go for a run, and I'll ask Cassie to give me the run down on what happen last night, later.