chapter 1

~Troyes pov

it was 6am and time for me to wake up my mom told me I have to find a job for after school so that I can be "social" who needs Friends they cause to much drama anyways .

I have a interview today at the music store im really scared there gonna ask me to many Questions to where I freeze up and cant talk anymore .

its time to get ready I put on my black skinny jeans and my Trxye jumper I made I want to name my first album Ep type thing that .

I walked down stairs to my mom and dad eating breakfast .

"Hey mom hey dad good morning" as I bite threw a apple "good morning Troye did you have a good sleep"

"ahh it was ok" Troye why did you say that... ."worried about your interview today" ? "oh no im ready" , but in my mind all I could think of is ways to get out of it fake sick ? crash my car in to a tree ? .

"well bye mom bye dad love you guys im going now I dont wanna be late" as I threw the rest of my apple in the trash . "bye love you" both said

I hoped in to my car and was looking for a good music to listen to on my way Problem by Ariana Grande came on my favorite song I started singing the song all the way there I was basicly body rolling in my seat when driving which was probably bad so I stoped before I did really crash in to a tree I could feel my stomach to start hurting everytime I got closer to the music store.

I finally got there and I stayed in the car for a little cause I had extra time to spare I was going over how I was going to say Hi and how I was gonna say my name and just repeating it in my head over and over till the clocked turn to 7 and it was time to Go inside .

I walked in it was a really small music store its what I liked so I wouldn't get lost . there where only 2 windows on the side of one wall next to the counter I could see my car out of the window and there where 5 bins of different Cd's I was looking around till I got to the counter and told them I was here for my interview

the guy told me to wait a few mins cause theres another guy thats coming probably the boss . so I sat in these chairs that spun and I wanted to spin in it so bad so I did hey nobody was by me nobody was in the music store yet so why not I was spinning so fast that I all most feel off I could feel the wind it was so much fun I heard a bell from the door and I tryed to stop spinning and stand up like I was doing nothing .

but right when I went to stand up I almost fell but when I looked up I saw this blonde haired boy with greenish blue eyes catch me . "hahah where you spinning to much" he said "Ummm ha yea" I gave a half smile .yea "I remember when I did that the first time I was here" " haha oh really" ..

What are you doing Troye this cute boy is talking to you and your making your self look dumb .

So whats your name he said "m-m-my name" ? "yea your name" " m-m-my names Troye"

"oh cute name mine names Tyler -Tyler oakley"

oh thats cool cute cool I said ughh troye you messed up again

(Omg did he just say my name was cute )

"well umm I think have to have to go I have a interview to go to" hopeing he whould go away ( I didn't want to start having a crush on him i just meet him and cause hes probbly not even Gay and anyways nobody knows I am but my Family )

"Oh wait I have a interview here to" Tyler said my eyes wide and I can feel my palms sweating is this the person we where waiting for ....hes tottaly going to get the job his smile could sell the hole music store if he tryed

"well should we go see whos first"

Tyler said "Umm yea that seems right" I smile at him nervously

~September 18~14

HEY GUYS I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR THIS FANFIC

TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER ♡♥

WHERE STARING TO GET MORE TROYLER BUT THERE JUST MEET FOR NOW SOOO

WHO WANTS CHAPTER 2 ?

( ps chapter 2 will be longer )

I just wanted to start this fanfic all ready and its time for me to sleep cause I have school tommorow

twitter -Jessiotptroyler

tumblr -Jessiotptroyler

(you can chat with me on my social medias or tell me to update your favorite fanfic C: )