Important Announcement!

Hey hey hey guys, how are you doing today?

I'm always grateful for the love and support shown to me: the reads, votes, comments, shares and follows make me smile and proud of who and where I am each day.

Thank you all so much!

By the way, I just wanted to let you all know that there will be a part 3 of this story.

Don't worry When Love Returns isn't over yet. There are still a few chapters to go so you can relax lol.

Before writing this story in general, I thought it'd end up being one book with just one title and so on, however, the story became lengthier than I expected and I, therefore, decided to break the the whole story into three parts (A trilogy)! Yay!

As usual, I won't tell you the title of this part 3 (I just love the suspense lol) but bear it in mind that it would be the final story of Cassiopeia's journey. I feel sad saying this but it's worth it, I believe.

I would really appreciate it if you stick with me through this mind blowing experience because I still have lots of other stories to encourage, entertain and educate you all.

Thank you for your continuous support my dear readers! You know I love you, yeah?

Let's go back to When Love Returns, shall we?

I love you,
Osaro.