Chapter 1 off too school

I looked at my blue hard case suitcase. all my stuff was in there. everything (or at least almost everything) I would need next term. It had

 6 breeches 2 navy, 2 grey, 1 beige and 1 red

9 base layers 2 navy 2 grey 3 black 1 mint and 1 pink

a couple of t shirts

tall boots 

socks 

toiletry 

pyjamas

2 jumpers

leggings 

body protector

water proof jacket

it does seem like a lot of things. but I bet all the other kids will be bringing mush more as there all brining horses. I haven't met my horse yet which is odd I know. I bet I will meet him today. the plan is that I am too arrive 2 hours early. during that time one of the riding teachers is going to asses me too see what horse I am going to ride. then I am going to get a school saddle fitted. that horse will be 'Mine' for as long as I am in school so I can buy saddle pads ear bonnets and all the other cool accessories. I simply cant wait. but there is one thing I am worried about. currently I am 15 and I only started riding a year ago. all the kids there problem have been riding before they could walk. I was different I was not from a family of riders. I was a girl that had begged her non horsey parents to let her join the pony club. I am worried that the kids will think me odd and not want to be my friend. but what ever happens I know I will love going to school there. 

I stood up and walked around the room. it was odd leaving. I pulled down the childish poster I had drawn of my dream horse. walking across to my desk I put it next to my pony club folder which I was leaving behind. I would miss everything here. my parents, my sister, my friends, blossom the pony I rode at my lesson. but I was ready. picking up my helmet and suitcase I left the room and closed the door. just at that precise moment my mum called down from downstairs.

" Tina its time too go" I ran down and almost slipped on the bottom step. my sister laughed.

" by clumsy" she said still laughing. I hugged her and then left with mum to join dad in the car.