chapter 6 everything else

" hello..... Tina was it" i nodded " well here is your folder. it has you tack locker key, room key, locker key, timtable and a map. oh and a file with some information about the school. most pupils will arive today but some tommorow. the first lot start ariving in about 45 minuits so i would got to your dorm and say good bye to your parents not kicking you guys out or anything" she laughed and so did my mum. the folder was green. with my name and clover written on it. i gueesed that that was my house. we consulteted the map and found the clover stables and droms. we went to tha car and grabbed my stuff. 

" the lady was right we should head of now but we will help you bring your stuff to you room." mum said while dad got out the car.  

" ok thanks guys for like everything." i said picking up my back pack.

clover dorm and stables were the futhest away on the campus. i liked this a lot. we went in through a door and enetred the common room in wich a kind looking lady sat. 

" hi i am tina" i said sticking out my hand.

" i am your dorm leader. just up the stairs to you right." she answerd not interducuing herslf to me. she went back to reading her magazine while I dropped my hand. mum raised her eyebrows at me and the 3 of us headed of to the stair case. 

"what's your room number" mum asked

" 18. that's the top floor" I said panting while bringing my stuff up the stairs.

" here I while carry that" my dad said reaching to pick up my hard case. we reached the top floor and found number 18. there was only two dorms on this floor because the other room was a quite homework room. I opened my door with the key and stepped in. 

It was beautiful. there was 2 beds up against the pastel pink wall. before that there was a massive wardrobe there was a window at the far end dividing the room in 2. and to my delight when I looked out the window I saw that I could see clover stables. I could see miss wisty leading Angle into her stable.