chapter 9 the actual stables

*Please can everyone comment when it is best for chapters to come out. this is really important. also the following chapter is going to contain a lot of info on how the school runs. so drawing of the map,school schedule, riding schedule.........ect not the worlds most interesting chapter *

before I begin the chapter like said before I will be explaining how everything is run. so first we have the school map 

 so first we have the school map 

sorry its very big.

next I am going to explain about the school timetable. pupils wake up at 6:30 am and do all the work necessary for keeping a horse. 7:30 am is breakfast and 8:30 am school starts. there is 3 one hour classes and 1 30 minuet class.  at 12 pm the classes finish and pupils go for lunch. at 12:30 pupils get changed into riding gear and head to there overall class. this is done by skill. this last an hour. next they have 2 choice classes like dressage showjumping western etc. these last 45 minuets. at 3 pm school is over and pupils can go anywhere they want on the campus. then there is dinner. lights out is at 10pm on a school day and at 11pm on weekend.   

on weekends pupils can walk to the bus station and take a 1 hour bus to a shopping center wich has a tack shop and a sports shop as well as many others. hope this will make life a bit easier.  

We arrive at the stables and notice that they are nearly full. Evie walks up to a light brown horse that is right next to mine. 

" capi is so tall. how tall is he" I ask looking up at the big horse.

"16.3 hands." she say while patting him.

I walk over to angle and give her a sugar free polo. then I begin to slowly stroke her. 

" she looks very shabby next to my horse" Emily says her horse is well groomed and very tall. he has a very shiny black. " the grooms at home did him up. you guys clearly don't have grooms" 

Me and Evie look at each other and raise an eyebrow. one second this girl is being nice the next she is mean. then she flouncy of without doing her stable chores. 

" what's up with her?" Evie asks

"don't know.do you think we should muck out her stable." 

"don't be silly we need to do our own." 

so we grab our stuff and muck out. its only really a quick clean as the horse have only been in for a couple of hours but you want into the habit of doing stuff like this.  I lead angel into the filed and let her out. its very small and only for two horse so Evie leads capi in as well.  we watch them running around for a bit and then head over to the feed room. I make up Angel some feed from her file. we put it into there stable. our stable does not have automatic water so we fill 3 buckets and put them into the stables and in the field. after ward we start the mammoth task of putting tack in our tack locker. I put Angels all purpose saddle in and her bridle. I am planning on buying her a bittles bridle when we go shopping. it takes a while to make everything organised but we chat while tidying.

" did you take drama" I ask

" yeah . did you take creative writing" Evie replays exited.

" yeah as my English subject. just tell me your six subject and you extra 2" I say

"ok so I have 

1. Geometry

2.drama

3.history 

4.creative writing

5. chemistry 

6.biolgy 

my two extra is equine studies and riding elements.  and yours"

" mine are 

1.Algebra 

2.drama

3.geography

4.creative writing 

5.chemistry 

6.biolgy 

my two extras are equine studies and riding elements. we are in nearly all the same classes."  I get exited

" yeah that's really cool. we have all of our odd classes on Tuesday and Thursday and our even classes on the rest. what are your two riding classes."

"  show jumping and dressage" 

" mine are cross country and dressage" 

" I would have taken cross country but I am  really new to it." 

" you will be great. in all our classes. there is a bridle path really close wich we are aloud to on during holidays and weekends. lets go tomorrow. it finish on a lake so we can go swimming."

" sounds great" I say putting my 2 grooming brushes on the top shelf.  we finished and went to get the horses. they were all exited as it was 7 and they new it was feeding time. we lead them into there stable. I petted Angel while she ate so that she got used to me. after doing the rest of our stable chores we went indoors.