Chapter 13 Last Day Of The Hols

*hi guys I am back now for good. A bit later then expected but you expect regular updates from now. Thanks for sticking around. * 
The next day we woke at 7am. We dressed in riding clothes and went down to the stables. I went into the tack room and made up some feed. I caried the bucket to her stall and put it in. Then I picked up the water bucket and went to clean it. Evie was already on mucking out i led Angel into her field when she was done eating and mucked out her stall. Then we both walked to breakfast.
'Have you heard that you can singhn up for clubs like mounted games, polo etc.' evie said
'no i didn't but I did Singh up to a beginner cross country class.' I said. We talked about stuff like that all the way to breakfast. For breakfast we had porridge and golden syryp. We both went back to the stable. I decided to take angel out to one of the sand schools to practice. I took her to c3 wich was a small square sandschool. There were 4 jump sans and 8 pôles.
Evie said that she was going to call her parents and she would join me later. I tied angel to a cross tie and began to brush her. I got some stain remover and removed some of the stable stains she got in the night. Then I tacked her up. I walked round to the school and mounted using the fence. Then I did a couple of trot to canter transition on both reins. I got if and set up 4 cross poles. I set them low as this was my first time jumping angel. On the first jump we missed the middle but afterward stuff got better. I brought the jumps up to 70cm upright. Angel was very fluid once she found her rydem. I dismount again and brought 2 jumps to 80cm. She did very well. On the last jump she was a bit to forward but we cleared it. And after a lot of work on the jump at the corner we did the whole course well. I felt quit daring now and dismounted. I took down all the jumps but one and moved that one to 85cm. I mounted angel and we worked round. She jumped it like a star. She did not even hesitate. I worked on that hump for the rest of the time and then cooled down. Angel was very tired and so was I. After u tacking I gave her a wash down. While she dried I cleaned her bit and put leather conditioner on her saddle. I put a headcoller on her and then put her with capi in the field. Then I walked to the dorm. Evie was reading a book.
'HI I was going to come down but then I saw that you were finished riding.'

'yeah I jumped 85 cm today.'

'cool. Let's go down to lunch and then we can go and join some club'
'OK yeah I heard there were non horsey related clubs starting today.'
'it will be fun to do something non horsey sometimes'

We left our dorm and walked to the block. For lunch I just had a salade and water. We walked round to see the different clubs on the board.
'look there is a zumba class' evie said doing zumba imitation and we both laughed.
'art nope, oh look there is kayaking on a Sunday on the lake we went too. That could be fun.'
'yeah we should do that' we signed our names up
'and look there is little peaple for yoga and that's on after school on a Wednesday so we can still do kayaking' we sighed our names down. Our yoga class was to be also today from 3pm to 4.30 pm. We went down to the dorm and I gather some laundry and went totm the laundry room while evie organised her school stuff. By the time I got back we got dressed and left. The yoga class had only 3 other peaple and they were all in the year above. We got a mat from the teacher runni g the lesson and put it out like she said.
'so who has done a yoga class before or any yoga at all.' no one out there hand up
'good well that makes life easier becouse I can just lead you through beginner stuff' the lesson was a lot of fun. After it was done we went back to our dorm.
'let's go groom our horses.' evie said. We went down to the stables. I got angles grooming box out and used the brushes inside. As soon as I went to the shop I was buying new brushes. We groomed for a long time but the horses were clean so we put fly rugs on and let them out in the field. By then it was dinner time and we walked down to dinner. Today it was didfrent  soups.

'I can't wait for tomorrow' I say
'I know it will be exiting'
'I heard we get our riding classes levels today'
'yeah and once a week they check whether we progress or not and move our classes about.' we go back to the dorm get ready for school. I pack my bag and prepare all the clothes I will need the next day. Then we go down and do our stable chores. For the night we have to stable our horse so I leave her in. Then we get ready for bed. 8 o'clock and we are both asleep ready for the next day.