chapter 7 Evie

* hi guys Wattpad hadn't been working for me so the last part of the chapter 6 was deleted and I cant get it back. I will add it on here thanks for reading.*

mum ands dad helped me unpack. we separated my closet into 2 sections a riding one and everyday one. 

" we will need to be off now ok." mum said begging to cry. I hugged her tight and dad. we said our goodbyes and they left. 

I sat on bed waiting for nothing really and then decided I needed to decorate a bit. I pulled out all my photos I had of my family and friends from home and put the up. I even brought fairy lights and draped them across my side of the room. then I heard someone coming up the stairs. I got quite exited. then the door opened and a tall fair girl came in. she honestly looked like a goldilocks. 

" hi my name is Tina" I said getting up to shake her hand. 

"hi I am Evie, you seem a lot nicer than the woman down stairs." said the girl in a cheery English accent.

" I know she seemed nice when I first came..." I started but Evie looked shocked behind me.

" wow you are really good at decorating. this looks awsome." she said looking at me in awe. 

"thanks its really fun to decorate. I will help you if you like." I said taking her bag from her.

"ok this will be so fun" said Evie. for the next forty minutes we decorated and chatted. 

" that's so cool that you have only been riding a year and are already so good."

" yeah. can I meet your horse"

"sure her name is Cappuccino. But I shorten it to capi. she is mostly dressage but we love to jump." Evie said.

" we should probably wait like half an hour because that lady downstairs seem have gone from giving none information to giving too much" I said as we listened to her yelling at someone for  being in the wrong dorm house. we both giggled. checking my schedule I realised that dinner was from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. it being 5 pm now we decided to go to the dining room. 

*I changed how the campus looks from the first time. sorry. I will draw a map and up load it some time soon so you guys get a better understanding of were everything is. please comment whether you like it or not*