the stables chapter 4

*so so so sorry for not uploading often. everything has been very hectic at the moment. I will upload a lot more know*

when we walked through the door I felt my jaw drop. the place was honestly wonderful. there were four rows of 5 horse stalls. all containing beautiful horses and some big ponies. they all looked very stunning and I knew I would have a problem with choosing. 

"right I have you file here" miss Wisty said pulling out my file. she read it quietly for a moment.   " right ok I have two horse that I think you will find very suitable. you can jump 80cm but have never done cross country so we wont look at cross country horse. we will try midnight first shall we" she led me over to a stall with a very tall horse black horse. she led the horse to a small round arena and tied him up at the fence. he stood very still as she tacked him up asking odd questions about tack clearly testing me. then she led him into the arena.

" right up you get and trot round" she said handing me the reins. slowly I put my foot in the stirrup and swung round.. I was a lot taller than I was used too. midnights trot was very fluid. but as soon as we tried to turn he stopped dead and would not move. 

" give hi some leg" miss Wisty encouraged. but he stood still. I thought I was going to cry. could not even trot in a circle. " come on midnight" I said softly.

" its alright he can be quite stubborn lets go look at another horse shall we. 

*hi to like that one person reading this once again massive apologies for not uploading for 3 months*