chapter 10 meeting everyone

when we walked in Emily was sitting on the couch with 3 other girls. they stopped talking as soon as we entered. 

"hi Emily" I said sitting next to her on the sofa. Evie sat down too but stared at the girls. they seemed to look at us in major disgust. 

"do you want to sleep in our dorm since you don't have a room mate. we could build pillow fort and it would be so cool." Evie says getting all exited

" she does have room mate. me" one of the girls said. 

"country folk are so easy to fool." the other said. the 4 of them heckled.

" I don't see what's so funny" we all turned around to see a tall girl with short black hair. "come sit with us" we both got up a sat with the girl and 2 of her friends. 

" I am Issy and this is Lily. Morven is from the other dorm but she came over for her horse because they put her in our stable. " Issy said. we chatted for a while and then Morven's friends came over from the other dorm and chatted with us too. she left because she did not want to break curfew.

" come on Evie lets go" I say as we get up together. we head to the door and just get inside in time as the our dorm leader comes running out yelling about everyone making too much noise and how she cant sleep.

" Emily isn't as nice as we thought her too be." Evie says

" I know. but I want to know why she pretend." I say 

" same thing is going through my mind" Evie wonders. " I really want you to be my friend Tina for ever."

" same here. do you know what those girls names are"

"Emily's roommate is called Natasha. have no idea what the rest are called." Evie says 

" race you to our room!" I shout running full out. Evie wins because she has very long legs. 

we open the door and sit down out of breath. I look out the window and stare at Angel sleeping. she is such a beautiful pony. 

"that hack tomorrow is going to be awsome. what time should we wake up." I ask

"well if we head of straight after breakfast then we should make it there for 11 am"

" how long does it take."

"google maps says 3 hours"

" ok we will bring half of the horse breakfast with us then."

"good idea. but not too much because we don't want to crash there diet." I nod "do you have a hacking saddle pad"

" no but I have a back pack." I say

"mhhhhhhhhh. well I suppose you could use that. I am sure the school will have a spare one though." 

"ok. I need to phone my sister I promised I would."  

I call her for a while. she shows me her new gymnastics mat that mum and dad had given her. then Evie come round and the three of us talk for a bit of time. after the call we decide tha it is finally time to go to sleep. 

* the next chapter will be really exiting. and really long so it wont be out for another couple of hours. But it will be out today"