first week of school chapter 15

* I have not updated this for about 6 months big sorry. I will be hoping to finish the book by the summer holidays and I will try to upload at least twice a week. once again sorry for not uploading.*

Evie was up before me. she was waking around mumbling to her self. 

"what's up" I ask

" oh nothing I am just going to speak to our year leader teacher to ask if I can change cross country to showjumping."

" cool maybe you will get into my class"

" I hope" 

I got out of bed and got dressed. then we walked to breakfast. Hanna from my general riding class was sitting on a bench reading a magazine. 

" hi guys" she said when we passed her 

" hi" we said together. she jumped up and walked with us to breakfast.  

" my roommate bailed on me. she left last night. "

" ohh poor you" I said 

at breakfast I had porridge. Hanna was stopped by a teacher about her room mate and new arrangements. 

" right I am going to go get cross country sorted" 

" good luck" I said . I walked back to the stables on my own. I still had an hour till class started so I mucked out and cleaned the feed bucket. I then went to my dorm and begin some chemistry homework for the following day.  soon afterward Evie came in. 

" I did it she let me."

" that's good what class you in"

"with miss Agatha" 

" that's my class!"

we then went to our fist class of the day drama. our classes were fun but boring. and the fact that the sun was shining out side did not help. soon enough we were having lunch. 

" we better not be doing flat work in general class today. he probably will make us after yesterdays disaster."  I said. 

we tacked up and then walked to our general purpose class. and just like I had said we were doing flat work. 

" yesterday apart from Tina was a disaster. So today we will be working on your balance. you will take your strips off and work like that in trot and canter and then we might bring the lats one up to a cross pole.

once again I did well. Hanna could not control her horse and kept turning him sharply twice he stopped and she fell out of the saddle. after that we went to dressage. 

" we will be learing a dressage test for a coemption in two weeks.  2 of you will compete in a coemption against other schools. you are the second to top set so I will not have all of you." 

the test was hard. it involved some leg yield and sitting trot. but eventually I learned it. 

after dressage we went to show jumping. 

I manged to jump a meter course and was the only one with a clear round.  

after class miss Agatha had a word with me.

" if you continue to do this well then at the end of the term I will move you up to the top set." 

we untacked and then did some chores.