The Beginning

*Edited on the 09/03/2020*

"Kara!" Lena shouts as she walks through the door to her apartment. Lena had told the blonde that she would be back in a few minutes and to stay in the living room. You see the two share an apartment and over the course of a few months Lena has become evident in Kara's life. She tells Lena everything, about James, her sister, her troubles at work, et cetera.

Lena too has become quite fond of the girl despite their contrasting personalities. Kara being described as a Golden retriever; happy, exited, loyal, creative, bouncing with energy and she can also be a little awkward (especially when she meets 'pretty' people like Lena). On the other hand Lena is...well, she's dark and negative and was also quite annoyed with her new roommate when they first met. But as I said before she grew fond of her and Kara has actually impacted her life and her way of seeing things in a way she didn't think anyone could. She's actually a lot happier now, more optimistic about herself and all the work she puts into L-Corp. There isn't a day that goes by that Lena doesn't smile at least once. "Where did you go Kara?" She calls out.

"Come find me Lena!" Lena chuckles at the girls' childlike behaviour. She, of course, knows that the blonde is in her room.

"Come out of your room Kara." She laughs. "I have Potstickers!" There's a small silence where Lena realises that the blonde is trying to keep herself in her room, trying to resist her favourite food. "They're fresh from Noonan's. And they're the Kara specialty." Lena pressures. The dark haired girl hears the other shuffling to her door and pressing her nose on the small crack in between the door and the doorframe, trying to smell her favourite food. "They're still piping hot. I made sure of it" She pushes. She saw the handle revolving but then turning back to its original position. She smirks to herself knowing what will make the girl come running out of her room. "I guess if you don't want them I'll have to throw them away or eat them myself. Even though I prefer Kale, Hmmmmm, I wonder; what would it taste like if added some kale into the potstickers?"

"NO!" Kara exclaims from her room, the door slams agains the wall with the force used to open it. "PLEASE! DON'T PUT KALE IN THE POTSTICKERS." She pleads. "DON'T DESTROY IT. I'LL EAT THEM. I'LL EAT THEM. I'M COMING!" Kara begs as she comes running down the hallway and into the kitchen. "Lena?" Her head tilts to the side as she calls her roommates name, confused.

"I'm out here" The C.E.O tells her. The blonde walks out of the kitchen with a pout on her face. Lena only pats the empty space next to her but inside she is resisting the urge to kiss the pout away from Kara's lips. 

In a matter of time the two are prancing around the room singing along to the songs in 'The Little Mermaid' with red wine spilling out of their glasses and onto the wooden floor; not that either of them are bothered.

When 'Under the sea' finishes they collapse on to the sofa overjoyed and laughing and giggling at one another. Lena stops laughing when she realises a pair of blue eyes gazing upon her. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are Lena?" The raven haired girl blushes at the compliment feeling quite embarrassed in a way. "I'm serious Lena, you're beautiful. You have long black hair and such pale skin for a contrast...like Snow White. And bright green eyes like emeralds. And pink lips and a cute little nose. You're perfect." The room is silent and the blonde too goes red in the face. Lena is sure about her feelings for the girl, and she is finding it hard not to lean in and kiss her lips gently. They're only a few centimetres away. She was so sure that the other girl wouldn't reciprocate her feelings...until now.