Kiss me.

"Lena wait. You've been fully honest with me and now I need to be honest with you." Kara lets her hair out of her pulled back pony and slowly takes off her glasses and for the first time, Lena is realising that a lot of Kara's features resembles Supergirl's. Kara turns around and unbuttons her shirt. She puts her hands on her hips and straightens her posture. She breathes out a deep breath and turns around to face Lena again. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I have to be careful with who I tell, not that you're gonna tell anyone, it's just anyone who knows could become a target and -" Kara rambles, Lena grabs her by the face and gently kisses her till she feels the Super's tensed muscles relax and starts to wind their way around their waist. "-I wanted to protect you..." Kara says slowly and softly with her eyes still closed in bliss. Lena chuckles light-heartedly and she lets her hands slip from Kara's cheeks. "So you're not mad?" Kara asks innocently.

"Of course not." Lena replies and she tucks a stray strand of hair behind Kara's ear. Kara takes Lena's face in hers and kisses her quickly. Although the kiss started off rushed, it is slower and their hands are roaming each others body very cautiously for a comfortable place to rest. Lena's hands resting on Kara's waist. Slowly they start moving closer to the bed as Kara leads them that way. Suddenly Lena's legs hit the bed and she sits down on the firm mattress. Kara slides onto Lena's lap straddling her. However much Lena is enjoying this she doesn't want to rush the relationship and she doesn't want things to go too far just yet. "Stop." She mumbles against Kara's lips. "Stop." She repeats audibly. Kara stops and slides off of Lena's lap. Instantly her hands ran through her hair and the look of confusion appears on her face. Lena just looks at her wondering what the best thing to say is, but before she can Kara starts rambling again.

"Have I done something wrong? Sorry if I'm moving too fast for you. It's just I've been wanting to do that for weeks now and I guess I got really excited and I'm sorry if you're not comfortable with this and-" Kara babbles on.

"Kara. Kara! KARA!" Lena calls over her voice. Once Kara stops speaking Lena took Kara's hands in her own ."You haven't done anything wrong, take a chill pill, Babe." Lena takes a pause and smirking. "But...if you want me so bad...why don't you take me on a date first?" Lena tells her as she gets up off the bed.

"Okay, okay...fine, fair enough," Kara says nodding her head slightly, her thoughts appearing on her face as she thinks. She lifts her finger in the air and points it at Lena, "be ready at 8, I'll pick you up." She says walking towards the door.

"Wait, Kara, where are you going?" Lena asks calling after her.

"I'm going to work." Kara responds as she grabs her keys from the bowl by the door.

"Are you gonna come back for your clothes for tonight?" Lena questions.

"Nope." Kara answers popping the P.

"What about your glasses and hair tie." Lena quizzes further.

"Oh, Rao." Kara drops her keys and facepalms. She uses her super-speed to come back into the bedroom and ties up her hair in a perfect ponytail as always. Her oblivious self looks in the mirror and brushes out a small, un-noticeable bump.

Lena sighs, crosses her arm, leans on one leg and smiles at her dorky...friend? "Kara, come here." She calls as she gestures for Kara to come back to the room. Kara walks over to Lena slowly with a confused face. Once Kara is close enough, Lena grabs her by her collar and pulls her close so that they're only centimetres apart. Lena slides her hands down Kara's perfectly toned body and starts putting on the buttons of her shirt. The look on Kara's face when Lena pulled Kara towards her was priceless; her mouth open, eyes wide and breathing heavily, Lena could swear she could hear Kara's heart beating out of her chest. She buttons the last button at the top and holds her by the frills on her shirt. Their bodies only centimetres apart. "Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" Lena whispers innocently looking up at Kara. Kara nods wide-eyed, in awe of the girl standing in front of her and kisses her gently. Lena's hand slithers to the back of Kara's head and she tilts her own head a little, she then runs the tip of her tongue along Kara's bottom lip asking for entrance which, when given, made Lena grab her by her shirt again and kiss her roughly. Just when she feels Kara's body asking for more she pulls back from the kiss. She drops her hands from Kara's shirt and smirks. "I'll see you later." Lena says as she gnaws on the nail on her thumb. Kara still has her eyes closed and eyebrows raised in shock and in disbelief of the kiss. She nods slowly and takes a step backwards.

"You are..." Kara takes a pause to breathe in and then carries on and Lena smirks and holds her head a little higher in. "...such...a tease," She says breathing out. Lena hums and Kara smiles at her. "The more I realise how perfect you are, the quicker I fall," Kara tells Lena softly as she looks into her emerald eyes. Kara takes a few steps closer to Lena again and puts her hands on her face and rubs her upper cheeks with her thumb. "...and I'm falling so quickly already." Kara whispers and smiles. She places a soft kiss on Lena's lips which is reciprocated immediately. She moves away slowly. And this time it's Lena who is left in awe of the tingling feeling that lingers on her lips. Her eyes are closed and she is on the seventh heaven. Kara chuckles and Lena's parted lips curl into a smile "See you later Lena." Kara says and starts to walk out of the room.

As Kara is leaving, Lena can't help but let her eyes land on kara's hips as they sway, hypnotizing Lena. She knows Kara is doing it on purpose but she can't help but fall into her trap so to say. She watches Kara's backside till the door closes and she can't anymore. Lena walks backwards and flops on the bed smiling and giggling like a little school girl. Sure this would be her first date ever, but she can't wait. She never in a bazillion years thought Kara would think to date her and now that she has she doesn't want to spoil the chance.