We've got to go.

After the short ride in the dimly lit limo, the two step out into the cool spring air in front of the restaurant. "Kara, there is no way you got a table at Eleven Madison Park in such short notice." Lena stood in awe of the restaurant in front of her. For those who don't know, Eleven Madison Park is one of the classiest restaurants in the world, fourth to be exact. Some of Lena's biggest idols have eaten there like Jane Goodall; she is the world's leading authority on chimpanzees. Goodall is famous for her work among the chimpanzees of Gombe and for her efforts to raise awareness about the plight of both wild and captive chimpanzees. In other words she discovered what makes us different from chimpanzees. Which is why Lena is all over her. She figured out which chromosome separated humans from chimpanzees and Lena is trying to figure out what chromosome separates humans and different alien species.

Kara looks at Lena's face light up in the discovery of the restaurant. "Well I did. Now come on there's a table waiting for us there. We don't want to be late." The two stroll across the pavement whilst Lena explains all of Jane Goodall's work and Kara stares at her in awe of the spark in her eye when she spoke about something she's passionate about.

As they took their seat at a table very much secluded from the others in the hall, Lena looked around the room in amazement. "Kara, I can't believe you did all this."

"Well believe it Babe cause I have and there is no way you can give it back." They chuckle for a minute until a waiter came to the table to give them the menus and ask if they knew what drink they wanted.

About a half hour later after finishing their 'starter' they got a bit bored. Neither of them are used to going to such fancy places. It's not really their scene. Kara was mostly thinking about how she couldn't wait to get home and take off that stupid dress. And Lena was thinking about how she couldn't wait to order another midnight pizza from John .

Kara looks at the bored Lena sitting in front of her. For a minute she thought about asking Lena if she wanted to just ditch the place and go home, order some Chinese or Thai, change into their pj's and watch Pretty Little Liars. But she didn't because she knew that this place was important to Lena.

"Kara, I know you went through all this trouble to get a table and all but umm, I just this food is so fancy and to be honest I'm just craving a big pizza from John's. Can we just go home and be ourselves?" Kara looks at her in disbelief. She hadn't thought that just maybe Lena felt the same. "I know that you don't really like this place because you have barely touched your caviar."Lena carries on.

"Is that what this stuff is? It's horrible!" Kara exclaims quite taken aback. "Lena, if what you want is to go home then it's fine with me, I'll pay for the bill and then we can go." Lena smiles and hails a waiter.

"Madam's, is there anything I can do for you?" He asks politely.

"Could we have the bill please?" Lena replies formally. The waiter nods his head takes the menus and the plates of caviar and walks towards the kitchen.

He comes back with a receipt and card machine. Without hesitation Kara taps her card on the machine, the little beeping noise plays and the receipt slides out. They put on their jackets, grab their bags and walk out of the restaurant quietly, hoping that no one realised how short their dinner was. Kara grabs without thinking and pulls Lena closer to her. Their heart rates picking up.

They walk hand in hand in the brisk evening, Lena shivering slightly as the sun slowly disappears entirely, leaving the street lights and building lights light up the night. "Are you cold?" Kara asks her.

"I'm just a little chilly is all." Lena answers. Kara instantly drops Lena's hand and shrugs off her black leather jacket and places it around Lena's shoulders and also giving her a look mixed between sympathy and love. Lena smiles gratefully back at the Kryptonian and Kara notices her Emerald eyes shine in the moonlight.