Prologue

Your P.O.V

Father had always told me not to go far away from home nor to enter strange places. I'd always pout but I'll end up doing exactly what he said. It's been 6 years since I last saw him, leaving me and my mother when I was just 10. Most people say they feel sorry for me. Some people even say they'd be willing to trade lives with me. Sometimes I just don't give a fuck.

-------------

Today is the day I'll be allowed to stay outside until midnight. I get out of bed and change into a black oversized hoodie and some denim shorts. As I leave the room, I put my white lace shoes on. I walk to the kitchen and the delicious fragrance of pancakes hit my face.

"Y/N, eat your breakfast quickly if you want to keep all 14 hours you have left." Mother kindly said with a smile. That smile always make me wonder, why did Father leave her if she can make her daughter gay with a smile?

She pointed to a stack of pancakes with whip cream and blueberries on top of them. Woman, you know how much I love pancakes and you only gave me three?

I actually did eat the pancakes quickly and as I left the house, I looked at a small creek just a few miles away. I think I know where I'm going to spend those 14 hours in.

-------

A/N: This is the prologue. The actual chapters may be longer, who knows? 242 words.