Chapter 3

Third Person P.O.V

Y/N and the two countries left the cottage and started heading to the place where the world meeting was being held at. The girl got tired as they headed so Russia offered to give her a piggyback ride. She accepted his offer.

Russia's P.O.V

Y/N's kinda heavy but she got tired and I offered to carry her until we got there. 'Murica kept on being the annoying brat he was meant to be until we entered the building. She jumped off once I took my hands off her thighs...wait how did they get there?

"I bet two vodka bottles that she won't let you carry her again." 'Murica whispered into my (nonexistent) ear.

"Shut up." I turned to Y/N and scratched the back of my collar.

"Um...You're coming with us." I said as 'Murica kicked open the doors to the meeting room.

"I'M HERE BITC-" he was cut off by Britain shouting, "MANNERS, AMERICA!"

I grabbed Y/N and entered the room.

"You're going to sit next to Japan." I said, pointing to a girl with a red circle in the middle of her face.

Your P.O.V

I start walking over to the girl but something gets ahold of my wrist.

"Не причини себе вреда..." Someone said as they let my wrist go. I started to walk over to the girl again. She noticed me and waved hi to me.

"こんにちは! Are you Y/N-chan?" She asked as I sat down. I nodded.

"My name is Japan and the person to your left is Canada-kun!" She said as the other country waved hi.

"I see your wearing the hoodie I gave America. Did he let you borrow it?" He asked.

"Yes...It's warm and soft..." I answered, looking at the hoodie. He smiled.

"How would you like to eat lunch with me, Japan, Germany, and Australia?" He asked with the cutest smile ever.

A country coughed into the microphone, which was on stage, to get every country's attention.

"Now shall we introduce our newcomer?" They said.

"If you don't know already know, I'm the UN." He said.

Japan started shaking me and squealed silently.

"I think I found myself a new ship, Y/N-chan!" She whispered.

She looked at two countries who were having an argument.

"South and North Korea are siblings, Japan, sorry to ruin your dreams." Canada whispered with a face that said 'What the fuck is wrong with you?'.

"...oh..." Japan said.

UN coughed.

"Y/N, why don't you come and introduce yourself?" He asked. Fuck, UN was probably gave a short speech while Canada and Japan talked to me.

"S-Sure..." I said, standing up and started to walk down the aisle. I got to the stage and headed towards UN. He moved to the side and sat down next to Britain, America and some other country I didn't recognize.

"H-Hi...my name is Y/N...um...any questions?" I said. At least twenty hands were held up...yay.

Once I answered the questions, UN stood up.

"Okay, that's the end of the meeting. You can all go back to your normal schedule." He said. The countries stood up and left. I got off stage and walked to Japan and Canada. Someone jumped off the stage.

"I'll text America that you're goin-"

America's P.O.V

"Actually I'm going with you." I interrupted Canada.

"I was planning to go with Japan and Germany, possibly Australia." He said disappointed. I pulled him closer to me.

"Canada, Germany said his father, the sick old pervert, was going with him for lunch. Do you really want him to stare at Y/N with who knows what type of thoughts he has?" I whispered into his (nonexistent) ear.

"No, but you remember he also said that he's bringing another person for lunch. Probably someone who knows Third Reich and his thoughts?" He whispered back. The others were looking at us.

"Fine...but make sure nothing happens to her or I will do the same thing to you." I whispered back.

-------