Chapter 4

(A/N: Art was made by me)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
America patted Canada's back and gave him a smile, which was obviously fake. Canada walked towards us and smiled nervously. Later, Germany walked towards us with two other countries, whom I did not recognize, behind him. "Guys, this is my family...or at least the ones I could find at the moment." He said. One of them was the famous...Third Reich and the other one...was probably his mistress or girlfriend...? I don't know. "This is Arctic Republic, or better known as Polar and that thing over there is my father." Germany said. He called his dad a thing...savage. "Hello." Both of the countries had a heavy German accent. I looked over to Germany's hand and Polar kept holding it...I just noticed that. He caught me looking. "We're siblings but not by blood...by marriage." He looked over to his dad. Oh, so Polar's mom was either engaged or married to Third Reich...it's totally normal to know about someone's, whom you have never known, marriage status. "Let's get going before America changes his mind." Australia said. Japan nodded in agreement. We left the building as Polar continuously poked Germany's cheeks.

*le timeskip to ze car ride*
Polar was on top of Germany's right leg and Third Reich's left leg. Australia and Japan were in the front and I was on top of Third Reich's other leg and Canada's left leg. This is kind of okay since I knew that we didn't have a lot of room and also because Third Reich's daughter was there...watching his every move and hitting him whenever he said something in German and smirked. "Liebling, can you please stop hitting me?" Third Reich complained. "Nein." She said. Wait a minute, Japan's been quite silent this whole time. "Hey Japan, is something wrong?" I asked her. "Oh (Y/N)-Chan, Our reservation got cancelled so I was thinking that the park would've been a nice place to make it up to poor Austra-" Australia hit the brakes and looked at Japan. "I don't wanna go to the park." He said. "I didn't ask for your response, Australia-kun." She responded to the Australian. "Now drive us to Narnia!"

*Timeskip to the park.../Narnia*
Once Canada got of the car, I got out of it. The Germans were laughing. Germany was walking as if his rear end was asleep....and it was. Third Reich probably enjoyed seeing his son suffer and Polar was probably laughing at the fact that Germany was blushing madly and cursing at them for making everyone know his butt was asleep.