Chapter 1

Your P.O.V
I went back inside my house to get some things. I was going to be spending most of my time sitting in the creek and planned to soak my feet in water. I went to my room and grabbed the things I needed. A plastic bat, just in case some weird old fuck comes out of nowhere to kidnap me.

My plastic backpack, that's filled with spare clothes just in case something happens. I left my home right after I finished packing.

While I was walking to the creek, the wind caressed my hair as if it was Mother driving her soft-as-silk hands through my hair. As I was about sit down, a tree just shot water out of its trunk.

I walked up to it and I was shocked but truly amazed at what I saw. The tree was a portal to some dimension. I wanted to go away from it and enjoy the 14 hours I had left before midnight came, but of course, curiosity took over my caution. I stepped two feet back and ran as fast as my short body would let me.

Splash!

My head hit something hard causing me to black out when I jumped into tree's portal.
Ten or fifteen minutes past and I hear faint voices around me.

"Geht es ihr gut?" (Is she okay?)

"I don't know..."

"Она может быть мертва" (She may be dead)

I cough, trying to get the water out of my lungs.

"Shhh! She's waking!"

I slowly open my eyes and I start looking at the people who were talking.

They're men, but they weren't ordinary men, they had flags for faces and their skin matched the flag.

"Geht es dir gut?" One of them said. I didn't know what he said.

"What?" I asked him. He coughed and I immediately knew who he was.

"Are you alright?" Germany asked with a thick accent.

"I'm okay." I responded.

"Good...um...you...kinda broke your ankle." He said, pointing at my left ankle.

"Oh..." I said.

"We need to ask you something." He said.

I nodded. He picked me up by the arm and told the other countries to go ahead of him.  I kinda recognized the other countries. America, Russia, Britain and France (A/N: France is a guy here uwu).

We headed towards a small but beautifully decorated cottage. It probably belonged to Britain. When we got in, Germany placed me on a couch since he was going to go somewhere. I don't think I broke my ankle because I didn't feel any pain when he sat me down. Britain and France had to go somewhere too. So I stayed alone with America and Russia. I stood up and headed to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Russia said from who knows where.

"I'm going for a walk." I responded.

"I thought Germany said you broke your ankle?" He said.

"Well he was wrong." I said, leaving poor Russia alone.

I went up to the shore and sat down. I don't know anymore but I want to go home now. This place gives me that feeling when someone stalks you from afar.