we're back in business, bitches

I'll remaking this book- but as a sequel. I don't like how the book ended or how it is, basically, so remaking it! Why? Why now out of all the times I could've done so? CAUSE IT'S A NEW YEAR BITCH-

I HAVE ESTABLISHED A RULE FOR MYSELF; EVERY NEW YEAR I WILL LOOK OVER A COMPLETED STORY OF MINE AND REMAKE IT IF I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH IT.

In Falling's case, I'm going to remake it in it's sequel because I wanted to continue the book but I haven't had the time to do so, but since Sibling Love and Photograph will take months for me to finish them, unlike Falling, (Falling took me about 6 months to finish because I started writing it in April and finished it in October) all of my time has been consumed by planning out how I want those two stories to go. My attention has been focused on those two stories so much that I even forgot about The Surface Web and had to discontinue it because I forgot how wanted the story to go and didn't want people to wait another 5 months for me to just upload a chapter.

Falling's sequel is going to be short, perhaps, it depends on what you guys want. I have two main plots for it, you guys can vote between them! The voting closes January 25th!

1. (Y/N) now lives on her own, with three of her friends (will be introduced in the story). One day, one of the friends comes back home with news; the countries are now personified! (Y/N) faints because she already dealt with them and doesn't want to see them again. But we all know that in all of the author's stories, the reader never gets what they want.

2. (Y/N) trips into portal cause she's a clumsy ass bit- I mean, she wasn't careful uwu

Voting is closed. Option 1 won by a land slide-

I might not finish in time- akdjemsowkiekd