Chapter 6 (+ Japan's ending)

"Not so Fast, Japan"

"I better not be hearing any more yelling from your room anymore."

"Yes, ASEAN."

And with that, ASEAN left (the chat). Japan opened her room and entered.

The country flopped onto (a dildo...wtf) her bed as the other two entered her room. Polar closed the door and climbed onto Japan's bed. (Y/N) followed her example.

"So~ any lucky guys, gals, or objects?"

"Chocolate~" Polar said, dreamily.

"So, how about yo-"

Japan was interrupted by Polar, who was looking out the window and squealing.

"Polar! I knew you didn't mean actual chocolate!" Japan crawled to Polar's side to look out the window.

"Chocolate...He waved at me!" Polar fell backwards with her hands cupping her cheeks as she fangirled.

(Y/N) just giggled and looked over to Japan, who was smiling at her.

"Excuse her. Why don't we play some videogames?"

*Smol timeskip brought to you by Eruri*

Polar placed the old controller down.

"I'm hungry...I'm gonna go beg China to make me something." She slid off the bed and left the (chat) room.

"So, (Y/N)."

"Hm?"

"You never really answered my question."

[JAPAN'S ENDING STARTS HERE]
"Oh,um,I think I like you."

"You like,me?"

"Yeah, you're really nice and, I don't want a relationship because of looks."

Japan stayed silent.

"Oh (Y/N)!" She tackled (Y/N) into a hug and squealed. "I like you too!"

[EXTRA]
"J-Japan- Ah!"

Polar turned around and sat down beside China, who was sitting down 5 feet away from the television.

"Why did you return, Polar?"

"Japan and (Y/N) are doing something, I thought I wouldn't want to interrupt them."

"You're a good friend, Polar."

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to hug you?"

"Get the fuck away from me if you don't wanna end up like Lilac."
*********************
First Ending done! I will do more but they will have different endings and extras. For characters that (Y/N) hasn't interacted with yet, they will be called 'Alternative Endings'.