Chapter 5

(Y/N) looked at the German family. Germany was still cursing his sister out but where?

"(Y/N)!!" Japan pulled (Y/N)'s hand. "Let's go look for a spot for our small picnic!"

"Sure..." (Y/N) replied. She followed Japan until a familiar country appeared out of nowhere with another country on his back, crying.

"Japan! Have you seen my father?" Russia asked.

"No. What's wrong with Lilac?"

"They had another moment, you already know what makes her feel better." (What type of moment though? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

'Lilac' mumbled something to Russia and got of his back.

"For the last time Lilac, that shit does-"

"Who touched my child?!" A thick Russian accent shouted from behind.

"Well...fuck this." Japan pulled back to Australia's car to find America (fucking him as hard as he could...okay I'll stop now) talking to the Australian.

"I didn't find anything, Aussie." Japan interrupted the Australian, not giving a damn if his conversation was important or not.

"Cool, can we go now? Britain's here and I'm not in the mood to deal with his fucking tea." He responded.

"Sure, but where's Germany and the other two?" Immediately after Japan stopped speaking, a shout in German was heard.

"....Fuck" America, Australia and Japan said at once. You turned around to find Polar running away from Britain, who was running away from the Nazi, who was running away from the Communist.

"Fuck...it takes so much energy trying to avoid Britain and USSR...." A voice said from behind the four of you.

"So this is how UN felt when Poland and Polar kept getting in trouble." America said, completely ignoring Germany's presence.

"He probably thought 'Why does this keep happening? Like Oh My FUCKING GOSH, can you please stop GETTING IN TROUBLE?!' or something like that." Japan added.

"America!!!" Polar sprinted towards the group and hided behind the Oil-Obsessed Country.

"America, son! The kid who betrayed me but I still love and hate!" Britain was still going after the small country. He walked up to America and whispered something into his (nonexistent) ear.

"Dad, I don't have time to deal with your want for power." America pouted and, probably, rolled his eyes.

-ze time skip because no one wants to read 200 words worth of arguments-

Your P.O.V

America convinced Japan to come with him because "it was his turn to come with him but Japan and Polar had already called dibs on me" so here I am, on the front porch of Japan's house, who she shares with other countries I guess...? Polar was apologizing to America and eventually hugged him. Japan was too excited that she broke the front door to her own home.

"Polar-sama! Hurry up!" She shouted at Polar before she pulled me into her home.

"Norea, Put that nuke down! Shit! Sorea, Take your hand out of your pants! CHINA, LEAVE VIETNAM ALONE! PHILIPPINES!....WHAT THE FUCKING CINNAMON TOAST COVERED WITH STRAWBERRY JAM ARE YOU DOING WITH INDONESIA?!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"SHIT! PHILIP, GET MORE GUNS!"

"I ALREADY HAVE SIX! WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT ANOTHER ONE?!"

"SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS OR SOMETHING!"

"I don't get paid enough to deal with this....actually, I don't get paid at all."

"Welcome to my home, (Y/N)-chan!" Japan squealed. I turned around and saw Polar.

"Well let's go to my room!" Japan grabbed me and Polar and dragged us to her room.

"Japan, not so fast."

==========================
Shit- I'm sorry for not uploading any chapter related things in so long.
Edited