2. Good

Tuesday

The next morning, Jungkook woke up feeling refreshed. His eyes weren't swollen, lacking the dark bruises that he would usually wake up with.

"So, you finally decide to show your face," Jeon Dae said once Jungkook had made his way into the kitchen, "Coffee?"

"Sure," Jungkook replied rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "What time is it?"

"11. Bet you haven't slept in for a long time," Jeon Dae said with a cheeky grin. He flicked the switch on the standard coffee machine, the water beginning to boil.

Jungkook just stood there, his mouth slightly agape.

11?

Comparing to his usual wakeup, 11 seemed way out of his league.

"Close your mouth, it's unattractive."

Jungkook snapped his mouth shut, glaring at his brother.

"I was thinking, since you're leaving on Sunday, I would give you the greatest rest week you've ever had," Jeon Dae smirked proudly.

"Here we go," Jungkook muttered as the older plunged into an in-depth conversation about what he had planned for the next 5 days.

"So, today is Main Land Shopping day. We'll go to the mall and spend some quality brother time together," Jeon Dae said with energy.

Once the two had finished their morning routine, Jungkook was rounded out of the house and into his brother's car.

When they arrived at the shopping mall, Jeon Dae took him to almost every clothing store in sight.

"I think this would totally suit you," he said to Jungkook with a dorky button down shirt in his hands. It honestly looked like something his grandmother would get him for his birthday after he said he was in need of clothes.

"You saw it first, hyung. You have it," Jungkook offered. After examining the shirt for a second time, he hung it back on the rack.

"Maybe not. We should probably go," Dae eyed the other shoppers who were browsing through the racks. All of which looked in some way elderly.

Their next stop was an optical store. The walls were lined with glass cabinets which had sleek pairs of glasses placed neatly inside.

"Why are we in here?" Jungkook sighed as his brother led him to the island cabinet which stood in the middle of the outlet.

"The girls at work go nuts over them. They say it makes them look prettier," Dae said. He pressed his hands against the glass which displayed a variety of contact lenses.

"You're interested in getting a pair of these?"

"Why not? They're awesome," Dae excitedly scanned over the collection of colours and sizes.

"I don't think I can afford any of this stuff," Jungkook said, gaping at the price tags.

"What did you say, brother?" the older hummed. "I thought you were rich."

Jungkook sighed at the misconception, his wallet oddly burning at his side.

"I think I'm going to get one of those blue ones," Dae decided.

"Of cource you're going to choose the most unnatural colour," Jungkook rolled his eyes at his brother. He sighed and turned his back to look at the expensive sunglasses. That's where their problem started.

Jungkook only had his back turned for a few seconds before he heard something crash and a series of clatters. Before he even had the chance to turn around, Jungkook was hustled out of the store by a forcefull pair of hands.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook hissed as his brother dragged him out into the mall passage.

"Run Forest, run!" Was all Jungkook got in response before Dae took off in a sprint through the crowd of bustling shoppers.

Not being fond of the idea of loosing his brother, Jungkook soon hurried after him. The now audible shouts comming from the store owner behind him were also sounding quite aggressive so Jungkook didn't waste time and accelerated his pace to catch up to his brother.

Jungkook followed his brother down stair cases and through passage ways untill they both ended up leaning against the underground carpark wall, gasping for breath.

"What... The hell... Was that..." Jungkook wheezed out.

"I knocked the... Sunglass rack over..." he replied in the same state as Jungkook.

"So you ditched it and pulled a runner? What the hell is wrong with you?" Jungkook steadily raised his voice to proove his point.

"Hey, you really think I could have afforded to pay for the damage? Dude, I'm not rich like you. I'm still struggling to pay rent," Dae said. "Atleast I killed your good boy image." He smirked.

Jungkook punched his arm as they began walking through the rows of cars.

A/N:

Holy cow, I'm so sorry for the huge delay! Wattpad was being mean and didn't let me publish any of my drafts //cries.

Anyway, if you enjoyed this please vote and comment. I would love to know what you think :*

I will try to update sooner next time, don't hate me.