머리말

A/N: Yes this is a JenLisa fan fiction, first fan fiction that I posted. I've written tons of FF but decided not to post or unpublished some. This is a short one, I'm done writing the ending of this story and the first few chapters. Will post the next chapters once I've made up my mind, kidding! But seriously, I'll post them once done. Thank you and enjoy reading.

–––

PROLOGUE

LISA was surprised to hear the doorbell ringing, who wouldn't be when it's still 2 in the morning?

She got up from her bed and lazily went out of her room to go downstairs, as she was on her way she noticed that the person who rang the doorbell may have grown impatient because she started hearing banging sounds on the door.

A surge of annoyance filled her head because of her lack of sleep, and the noise of the person who was on the other side was not helping.

Finally, she opened the door and was about to shout at that person if it wasn't the one who makes her heart flutter and beat faster. She would be mad if it wasn't her, if it wasn't her Jennie.

Everything she felt a while ago-the annoyance and weariness with her lack of sleep-disappeared just like that.

"Jennie?" was all she could say, she wanted to ask her something else but all she could do was stare at her. She didn't expect to see her best friend after what she told her, she just confessed everything and decided not to attend her wedding because she wouldn't be able to bear seeing the love of her life marry someone else.

So why would Jennie be outside her door in this wee hour?

Then the realisation hit her, maybe Jennie came here to convince her to change her mind, to still attend the wedding even after all the things she said.

"Lisa..."

"Save it. I've made my decision, I told you I won't attend your wedding so just---just go home Jennie, it's late," she was about to close the door when Jennie decided to get inside and without saying anything, held her face and kissed her on the lips.