마지막 장

LAST CHAPTER

WHEN they were already on the location of the wedding Lisa took a few moments to breathe in and out before she opened the door of the car and went outside, they are now in front of a beautiful gate that leads straight to the altar of the simple yet beautiful garden wedding that Jennie dreamt of having.

She was surprised to see that they were the first to arrive in the venue.

Maybe they're on their way, she was about to take a step forward but was surprised to see Kai going out of the gate with a big smile on his face.

She frowned and he must've seen the confusion on her face that he decided to get something from inside his coat and handed it to her.

She already know what it was, another letter from Jennie.

"I don't have to read that anymore, I'm already here, I don't need anymore convincing," she said staring at the paper on Kai's hand.

A part of her wanted to take it from his hand but the other part had already been through so much heartache that she just wanted for all of this to just be over.

When he realised that she wasn't going to take it, he held her hand and place the letter on her palm and opened it for her.

She shook her head and wanted to kill this man in front of her if only Jennie wouldn't be losing his groom.

She rolled her eyes and started reading the letter.

Dear Lisa,

        How I wish I can see your face right now. You might be wondering what is Kai doing in front of you handing you this letter when he should be waiting for me at the altar?

        I'm going to tell you a story so please bear with me.

       I was kind of aware of your feelings, I felt it Lisa, don't think I never did. But what I didn't know was what exactly you were feeling, I didn't know if you loved me as a friend, a sister or more than that. I never really cared about that because what's important was you are my best friend, my Lisa.

      Then I met Kai, I was so happy he came into my life, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have known what love is, what real love is.

She rolled her eyes again and stopped reading. Kai is still in front of her and she doesn't want him to see her cry in case her emotions get the better of her. "You're still here?! Shouldn't you be already waiting on the altar?"

"Jennie wanted to make sure you read the next page of her letter."

"I don't want to!"

"But Jennie said if you love her, you'll do it."

"This is too much–"

He rolled the sleeves of his coat and pointed on his watch, telling her that time is ticking. "We still have a wedding to attend to."

"Argh! Jennie-yah!"

She heard him sigh and rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and read it!"

"I just want to let you know that i don't like you," she said with a fake smile.

"You don't have to, and just finish reading that one," and with that, he finally left her and sat on a chair near the altar.

She decided to continue reading the letter where no one would see her reactions since Rosé and Jisoo are already inside.

Do you hate me now?

Please don't. I wouldn't be able to bear the thought of you hating me.