Episode 1: Flower Girl

(A/N: I usually don't do "x reader" books but here goes nothing~)

Y/N pov

"Hey Y/N, I'm going to go grab some things. I'll be back in a few!" My supervisor informed me before grabbing her things and leaving.

"Ok, take care!" I yelled from my current position at the cleaning area.

I continued to clean the pooch we just brought in from a junkyard. Cleaning was always the easiest part of the job but sometimes you get one of those overly traumatized animals that you have to take at least 2 hours for them to get used to you.

After I finished, I allow her to go in a small caging area until someone came to retrieve her. I placed my fingers through the cage opening to play with her for a bit and admired her beauty.

Here lies the many reasons that I love this job. Doesn't pay a whole lot, but the time I put in is worth it.

I stopped what I was doing when I heard the door ring. Assuming it was my supervisor, i went to see if she needed help. Surprisingly, it wasn't.

Instead, what stood before me was beauty in her purest form. Standing at about 159cm, she didn't look much older than me. Her brown orbs glistened as she looked at the different animals.

"May I help you?"

I must've scared her since she jumped and yelped after I spoke. "Y-yah, you scared me!"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling at her cuteness. "I'm sorry, um are you picking up a pet?"

"Oh! N-o... no!" She was turning red from her own actions. "I actually came by to drop an order off for..."

She began to look through her pockets vigorously so I decided to save her the stress. "Ms.Song?"

"Yes! Her!"

"Well, she stepped out for a bit, what did she order?" She hurried outside and came back with a bouquet of Mugunghwa, the famous flowers of South Korea. "Flowers?"

She nodded her head fast. "I work at a flower shop not far from here. If you don't mind, may I leave these with you?"

"Sure." I went up to her where I sort of had to looked down at her which made her 10x cuter.

When I reached for the flowers, my hand brushed against hers and she flinched a bit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to.."

"It's fine! I must get going see you! Or maybe not! Not like theres another order or anything! I mean Bye!" She spoke too fast for me to keep track and before I knew it, she was gone like the wind. She's like someone from a TV show.

Son Chaeyoung POV

"Aish, you're such a idiot!" I face palmed myself as I reminisce in the past few minutes.

I hurried back to the shop where my mom was busy with organizing the flowers. I attempted to hide my exhaustion and flushed appearance but it was futile.

"What's the matter, seen a cute boy?" She somehow hit right on the marker.

"What? Me? No." It took all my strength to not facepalm myself.

Smiling, she walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "No need to be shy, mom always know when somethings up."

Sadly, she wasn't lying. No matter what you try to hide from her, she always knows. It's like she sees everyone as open books and just reads them.