Episode 12: Burn

You woke up feeling better than you ever been. It was either because you slept in a comfortable bed or you slept with a comfortable person. You guys were practically spooning but you didn't see anything wrong with. In that position, it was easier to escape so you did so.

"No, no, don't take my strawberries," you heard Chaeyoung say in her sleep. You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle before you left.

You walked into the kitchen where you saw Ms. Son drinking what looks like coffee. You greeted her as you arrived.

"Good morning, Y/n," She greeted with a warm smile. "Did you sleep well?"

You nodded and watched as she poured you a cup of juice. "That's good, you two looked so cute cuddled up like that," she teased. You felt your cheeks become warmer.

"I'm sorry that we ended up that way, it wasn't intentional," you said attempting to save your skin.

" No need to get so defensive about it, it was cute and I know how close you two are," she assured you.

Your phone buzzed signaling a message so you took a look at it. It was a message from Jungkook. "Hey, let's meet at the park in a couple, we need to talk," the message said.

You realized that you couldn't leave to meet him immediately, I mean you were literally in PJs that weren't yours to begin with. You got up and excused yourself from the table so you could hurriedly head home.

"Thanks for the PJs and overnight stay Auntie," you thanked her," Can you tell Chaeyoung to call me when she wakes up?"

She nodded. " No problem, you can leave it to me," she assured.

You gave her a warm hug and exited the kitchen and then the house. Luckily, no one was out and about yet so you didn't have to worry about someone spotting you and your unofficial clothing. You went home in a rush.

Timeskip

After you finished eating and getting dressed, you texted Jungkook to let him know that you were on the way. You got your small backpack and went on your way.

Jungkook was standing near a bench reading your message. "Aish, where is he?" he asked out loud becoming pretty annoyed with your tardiness. "If this is how he treats women, he'll never find an official lover."

"Hey, Jungkook!" He heard someone yell his name from the distance. He turned and saw you walking towards him while waving your hand high. "Sorry I'm late!"

He smiled and met you halfway so you didn't have to walk all the way to the bench. "Hey man, what took you so long?" He asked and gave you a bro hug.

" Sorry, I was staying with Chaeyoung and her Aunt, " you explained.

He raised his brow at you and folded his arms." Is that the girl from yesterday?" You nodded slowly. "Wait, did you sleep with her?!" He let out a gasp. "Did you have sex with her?!"

"No, " you exclaimed loudly. " All I did was keep her calm so what happened didnt keep her up."

He hummed in disbelief. " If you say so."

You rolled your eyes and the two of you began walking around. " So what did you need to talk to me about?" You asked.

He took out his phone but before he showed you the image, he needed to be sure that you truly did forget. "Do you remember Kai's crew?"

You scoffed as if he was insulting your intelligence. " Of course I do, it'll be stupid of me to forget, but what does that have to do with anything?"

" Do you remember everyone from that group?" You were starting to get annoyed by his sugarcoating.

" Just come out with it, man!" You yelled impatiently. He sighed before showing his phone to you.