Episode 14: Burn pt 3

(A/N: RIP Song-Song couple..)

"Y/N!"

That was the final thing you heard from the people below before colliding with the ground.

Everyone ran to your aid with Nayeon being the first to arrive. She saw the position the two of you were in; you lying flat on your back while holding Chaeyoung who landed on top of you. Your body went limp as your arms relaxed themselves.

Nayeon eyes filled with tears as she covered her mouth and kneeled beside her best friend and you, her once upon a crush. "C-chaeyoung?Y/N?", She asked in vain.

Her moment was short lived as the officials removed her from the scene and took you and Chaeyoung into custody. Everyone watched as the two of you were placed on stretchers and carried into the back of the big vehicles.

Nayeon remained on her knees as she watched you both be driven away. She cried hard as the sirens faded away. Rosé and Kai made their way to her and attempted to comfort her. Rosé hugged her tight as they both cried whilst Kai examined the scene around them. People were standing around recording the incident which ticked him off.

"Hey, don't you have something better to do?", He asked the crowd that looked surprised after hearing and seeing his frustration. "Get out of here!"

People took the hint and walked away as some tsked at the younger man. 'Some manners that boy has,' they thought.

Rosé smiled at her boyfriend. To her, he was the world. She rubbed Nayeon's back softly. "It's going to be ok, I promise." Nayeon only continued to sniffle.

__________

Nayeon had finally calmed down enough to inform her friends of the incident. A few of them saw the news and was already in route to the ER while it was news to others.

"Are you ok now?", Rosé asked Nayeon while she sat with her knees up to her chest. Nayeon nodded. "Good, let's go see them," She offered.

Once again, Nayeon nodded. Rosé helped her up and told Kai about their departure. He nodded to join them but stopped when something caught his attention. "Actually, I'll catch up with you two," he informed them.

They looked at each other confusingly but didn't argue and caught a taxi to the hospital.

_________

The hospital was filled with patients today as many people were there for simple check ups and things. Once the girls got there, they went to the receptionist.

"Ms. Park?", She asked. "Are you here for your boyfriend?"

Nayeon snap her head towards her in disbelief. Rosé could only laugh awkwardly. "Y-yeah, can we see him?"

The older lady shook her head slowly. "I'm afraid not, the operation is already in place," she told them. " A woman came with him as well, she's over there. "

The two turned to see Ms. Son wiping her tears away alone in the hall. They looked at each other and went to comfort her.

"Boyfriend?", Nayeon asked as they neared her.

Rosé shrugged lightly. "It's a long story."

Once they got their, Ms. Son immediately hugged the both of them. " Oh my poor babies!", She wailed as she squeezed them.

They rubbed her back. "What's going to happen, Ajumma?", Nayeon asked trying to bite back her own tears.

Ms. Son slowly released them and wiped her eyes with a handkerchief. "Chaeyoung is still unconscious, they said her body was too overwhelmed whilst Y/N," she stopped at the mention of your name. " He sacrificed a lot for us and they aren't sure how things will go."