Episode 11: Always pt 3

(A/N: Before this chapter begins, I would like to let everyone know that I will be working on another book featuring Blackpink's Jisoo. The publish date is TBD but I have been working on it for awhile so hope you'll enjoy it.)

"Talk about what?"

Your friends looked at each other first. They nodded to each other as if understanding each other on a spiritual level.

"The arcade, we heard there's an air hockey machine there. Wanna have a tournament like the good ole times?" Jungkook smiled after speaking.

You raised an eyebrow believing that surely they meant to talk about something else. You shrug it off and wore your smile.

"Is that so", You asked while rubbing your chin. "Okay, let's do it!"

Everyone nodded in agreement and you made your way over to the arcade. When you went in, there were a lot of different old time games like Street Fighters 1 & 2, Mortal Kombat and Pac-man but none of them attracted you more than the unoccupied air hockey table. Like children, you and the guys gathered around and played rock paper scissors for turns.

" Rock paper scissors shoot!" The game was overheard by some people in the building.

"Alright first is Jungkook vs Jin", Namjoon announced. " Then, the winner will face me and so on."

Everyone seemed anxious to have their turn as the game began. Watching the puck move from left to right had everyone watching as if they were cats. ' This is going to be tense!'

Meanwhile

Chaeyoung walked around the plaza aimlessly after what went down with Mina. With just her luck, a lot of couples were out and about on dates sharing their love and affection with one another. She sighed as she looked around and eventually let her head down.

"What is a pretty lady like you doing out all alone", a masculine voice asked from behind.

She snapped her head back in an attempt at looking at the owner. The man stood at a 6'2 and possessed a very slim but muscular body type. The eyes he used to look at her were like honey as the sun set in the distance. His eyebrow was raised while looking at her.

Realizing that she had been staring, Chaeyoung shook her head rapidly probably looking like an idiot to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

He chuckled at her cuteness. " It's okay, it happens a lot." 'Jeez, talk about ego.' "But you didn't answer my question."

" O-oh um, I-I was just watching the sunset", she forced out an excuse.

He tiled his head like a puppy. "You're watching the sunset by yourself", he asked worryingly. " Where's your boyfriend? You should do that with him than by yourself."

" W-well..." She couldn't come up with an good enough reason than to tell him she was single. "I'm actually...single."

His eyes widened at her response. 'A woman this adorable is single?! Do my ears decieve me?!' His on thoughts were surprised.

"I don't believe it, you're lying", he accused. She only shook her head slowly. "Then...", He grabbed her hand which shocked her, "watch it with me, just me and you."

"B-but!" She was lost for words. 'We're complete strangers to one another, how can he be so straightforward?!', Chaeyoung thought.

"So what do you say", he asked tilting his head cutely like earlier.

"I-i guess so." Her answer made the man smile big causing his eyes to close to fit his expanding smile muscles.

He continued to hold her hand as they walked down to somewhere nice where you can clearly see the sun as it drops slowly into the horizon. Chaeyoung snuck a peek at the young man as he smiled at the sky. He seemed so innocent, it was as if he was a guardian angel sent straight from God's fleet.