Special Episode: Epilogue

It's been 2 years since the flower shop fire incident and a lot has changed. You sat at the edge of your shared bed as you scrolled through your Instagram looking at all your friends that you hold dear to your heart. You sniffled a bit as you looked at everyone which caught someone's attention.

"Jagi, what's wrong?", You heard Chaeyoung ask you as she wrapped her arms around you from behind.

You smiled as a single tear dropped on your phone. "It's nothing, I'm just checking on everyone," you replied to her.

"Bangtan?", She asked you while tilting her head. You nodded. "How are they?"

You went on about explaining the life style of everyone in your group starting with the oldest, Jin. "Jin became a model for a big company overseas. Yoongi and Namjoon both became producers in Seoul making thousands of tracks, " you explained.

" Hoseok started his choreography career in his hometown. Taehyung has been helping his family's farm while doing a side gig with his saxophone. As for the two maknaes each run solo careers for a company called Big Hit."

Your story wowed her as she couldn't keep her mouth closed in shock." Those are some amazing accomplishments," she complimented. " What about Rosé and Kai? Or the lady you worked for before? "

You swiped your phone screen to an image of Ms. Song and you on your last day seeing her. "She managed to get a big job in the States like Jin, she lives closer to her loved ones now," you replied.

You swiped your phone again revealing a picture of Kai and Rosé at their wedding that you both attended. "After Kai's enlistment was over, he decided to take some time off and they decided to have a family."

" Sounds like someone I know, hm? ", She teased you and pecked your cheek.

Your cheeks turned a light shade of red. 'Even with being married for a year, she still makes me blush,' you thought as you held one of her hands that had a ring on it.

"What about your group of friends?", You asked her about Twice since you haven't seen them since your wedding day.

" Oh, I never told you, did I?", She asked you. You shook your head confusingly.

In excitement, she ran into the closet and came out with a rolled up poster. Her running scared off Yong who managed to grow a lot since the fire. Once she opened it, you saw all her friends posed as models with a pretty designed T in the center.

"They became models, too?", You asked. "Also, how long has that been in there?"

She shook her head and placed it back. "No, they're idols now like Jungkook and Jimin," she clarified.

"Ah, that's amazing," you commented as she came back and sat on your lap facing you.

You placed your hands at her waist as she looked down at you. "Hmm, maybe we should arrange a meeting with them?"

She simply shrugged. " Would your work allow you time off?"

Another thing to mention, you didn't work at the shelter anymore. In fact, you did more. Through long nights and recommendations, you actually worked full time at a clinic a city over from where you lived.

This time you shrugged. "It wouldn't hurt to ask." You placed a kiss on her lips. " We'll call it a family emergency. "

She smiled as she blushed showing her dimples that you loved so much. "If you say so, squirrel." This time you were the one being kissed but she didn't pull away.

The two of you laid back in the bed and had a passionate make out. The love you two shared is what made you propose to her that time ago. She was everything to you and you couldn't ask for more.

"We could take this further if you'd like, " she said to you seductively. She slightly bit her lip in a sexy way while she straddled you.

Just before you were going to continue, a cry was heard through the open door.

You groaned in disappointment. "How much you wanna bet its Nola?", You said as you smiled.

" Loser makes dinner tonight," she offered.

The two of you kissed on it. "Deal." And you went into your twin's, Nola and Nolan, room.

(A/n): First off, I would like to say thank you to each and every last one of my followers that took the time out their day to read this book. Another big thank you for those who voted, commented, and shared it as well. Had it not been for you, I would have deleted the book a while ago but you guys kept me going and more ideas kept sprouting. So thank you.

Huge thanks to:

Left_In_TheDark
nabonged
phanjalexfrerard
BTS_ARMYforeverBTS
Thatonechim
SexyDynamiteMina
dubcypher
Rice_Bowls

That's literally all the names I could remember for right now 😅😂 Sorry Wattpad kept losing my scroll.

Anyways thanks everyone and stay tuned for next week's update,THANK YOUUU!!!