Episode 8: Playing with fire

(A/N: Well everyone, things are about to get interesting as you can tell by the EP title. I hope you're strapped in!

Also here's a new song for now on!)

Park Chaeyoung POV

I woke up with Y/N's arms around my waist but what woke me up was my ringing phone. I was quick to answer it because if Y/N woke up right now and saw the contact, he'd be highly upset with me.

"You're calling earlier than usual...Kai." I whispered annoyingly to my phone.

"Well, hello to you too, sweetheart."He sounded sarcastic and it caused me to roll my eyes and smile.

"What do you need at this hour?" I asked while slowly turning to my other side and rubbing my thumb across my second boyfriend's cheek.

"Its been awhile since we last had a date, what, can I not miss my girlfriend?" His cute attempt to make me feel guilty sucked.

I chuckled softly. "Do you have some place in mind?"

"Indeed I do, I'll text you the details and meet you there." He replied.

"Ok, I'll get ready then." I assured him. "Goodbye, I love you."

"I love you more." He hung up right after he said it back.

I felt my heart racing when he said that he loved me. It ran in a way that Y/N couldnt even dream of achieving.

I placed my phone down and got out of his grasp to get ready.

Y/N POV

I felt around the bed sleepishly looking for my girlfriend only to find out that she wasn't there. I opened my eyes and was met with the sound of the shower running. I sighed out of relief and combed my fingers through my hair.

"She's up pretty early." I said to myself.

I got up and walked to the bathroom door. It was closed so I knocked on it loud enough for her to hear.

"Hey Rosie, I'm heading downstairs first. Breakfast will be ready soon!" I informed her.

"Okay, I'll be out soon!" She replied back.

I smiled and went downstairs to the kitchen. I peaked in the fridge to find some things to make and since my fridge is usually packed with different things, I had a wide variety to choose from. (A/N: Can't relate.)

I picked out some ingredients and began working my magic.

After some time had passed, Rosé came down wearing more short shorts and a slightly bigger tshirt. As usual, she looked hot in it.

"It smells amazing in here, Y/N." She commented as she took a seat at the table where I had already placed most of the dishes.

"And the taste is gonna be even better." I said with a smile plastered on my face.

After I finished the last dish, I placed it down on the table. We began eating when I finally sat down.

Timeskip

We finished breakfast and began washing the dishes. Rosie seemed to be thinking about something so I decided to ask her about it.

"Hey babe, something wrong?" I asked worringly.

She perked her head up at me. "Hm? No, nothing is wrong."

I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Are you sure?"