Chapter 1.

Yuki storm frowned as she began  to hit the dummy supplied by the dojo,her father yelling advice from the sidelines.

"Hit it harder!"

"I'm hitting it as hard as I bloody can!" She yelled back out of frustration.

The father shook his head "enough,go home and take a break,Yuki"

"Tch" she stopped what she was doing,retrieved her bag before she opened the door "I'll come practice again sometime,dad." she rolled her eyes with a pout causing her father to chuckle.

——
Exhausted,she continued her walk towards her house when she crossed the largest main road in Tokyo.The cars quickly pasted her as she struggled to cross even whilst using the traffic lights and then it happened,a truck came speeding towards her,the vehicle hit her with great impact.
——
Her eyes began to open slowly as she let out a soft groan. 'How am I still alive? And why does my body feel so hot...' she shivered as a strange heat passed through her body before she was hit with the memories of the past,however it was not her past she saw but the body's memory that she now resided in.

'So,I'm merely a concubine born child named yue ying,forgotten and mistreated and even now my own sister has drugged me just for her petty scheme of attention,How...pathetic.'

The heat began to burn through out her body,making her feverish.

'First, I need to deal with this.' She frowned before she slowly stood up with much effort as she looked around, she spotted a young handsome man before deciding that he will do as she did not have much choice right now,her thoughts were currently being overtaken by the drug and her own desire.

She made her way over to the seemingly asleep Male before pouncing on her prey,dispersing the drug with her actions she did not realise that the Male has woken up and was staring at her intently as she finished up.

"You!" He started before the female flushed as she felt the embarrassment rush back to her,she stood up quickly with a wince as a trail of what seemed to be blood as well as something else dribbled down her leg. Yue Ying turned bright red before she ran off away from the angry male who's eyes were clouded with lust.

"Make no mistake, I'll catch you women and when I do I'll make sure I punish you for your treason!" He growled with a sly smirk.
———————————————-
pic is not mine, credits to the artist.

Pic -> Yue Ying
New story! Hope you guys enjoy! Please give me some feedback! :)

-Storm_Scythe_Reaper